Lying Libs and the Liars that Lead Them…

ICAM with you on almost every word except the only way ole Joe was propelled into office was by election…cheating (no way in hell he got 81M votes) and this is the basis for their election reform as the Dems want to cheat their way to absolute one Political Party power.

Covid to Communism, Mandates to Marxism!

Whatever totalitarian “ism” you want put on it is where the Democrat Party wants to fundamentally change this country into.

Democrats are dangerous.

Just can’t believe that that many people just did not like trump.

Wild.

2 Likes

it’s a coping mechanism.

I can’t hold my breath that long. No one can.

About 90 percent of the bill will go to pad politicians pocked and the rest to pad and expand welfare style programs.

Woke libs will love that however. More money transferred from the productive taxpayers to the general direction of woke libs. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Mitch McConnel.

Notorious woke lib.

1 Like

I love how Republican think Liberal don’t work or pay taxes.

1 Like

I don’t believe hatred for Trump was the reason that the most uninspiring candidate in history Joe Biden, drove a historic record setting number of voters to the polls. In fact, it wasn’t turnout on Election Day that brought out the votes for Joe, but months and months of unrelenting lies Democrats told about Trumps handling of Covid, and everything else Trump did. That and the dubious millions of mail in votes that Joe got due to the unscrupulous way mail in votes were accepted in 2020. Perhaps nothing provably illegal, but damn sure the most egregiously immoral victory in history and that’s saying a lot.

That’s why your leaders are working so hard to continue to hammer Trump a full year after he’s out of office and trying to ensure they will have the same liberty with mail in votes going forward. That’s the only slim chance they have to prevent a Republican landslide victory in 22 and 24. Most of the voters now realize what a feckless, senile, lying piece of crap Joe Biden is and what a disaster he’s been so far as President, and Kamela Harris is such a vile, disingenuous human being that voters would gladly see Trump back in office if only they could!

Enjoy your final year with TJ occupying the presidency, and the idiocy of Pelosi and Schumer running Congress. The Lib agenda of destruction has been slowed by members of your own party who aren’t ready to sacrifice their careers and reputations on the altar of Lib woke stupidity. The last time such a worthless Democrat got into the White House, 12 years of Republican Presidents followed and we’re seeing exactly the same conditions in our economy and world standing that we had under Jimmy Carter, except it took Carter a few years to achieve the level of misery that Joe has accomplished in mere months. The man’s a Lib genius!

1 Like

Your shocked a President who never polled over 45% lost?

Such sour grapes. I love it!

1 Like

You’re right, he was a tool.

Ummm… that’s the process. You should look at school house rock for clarification.

That’s great.

Remember what McConnell said about about only needing a hand that can hold a pen?

No. I’m not up any politician’s butt. All liars.

OK, if you say so.

What are you talking about? Joe said, “I’m not going to shut down the country, I’m going to shut down the virus”. Now…isn’t it gone, just like he promised?

I swear, that promise is like Russian collusion, delusion-vu all over again. How many times can anyone be so wrong, about so much, for so many years, regurgibleating the nonsense they were fed and still have the arrogance to consider themselves intelligent?

A conspiracy SO LARGE that it can’t be proven.:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Polls are driven by public opinion of a Presidents performance. Opinion is driven largely by what they hear on the news.

There seems to be a consensus that Trump lost largely due to his handling of Covid, had it not been for Covid, Trump would have won easily against Biden. Biden and the Democrat run media lied again and again about Trumps handling of Covid. TJ just recently admitted the federal government can’t control Covid. So is Joe lying now and is proving his incompetence at handling Covid(and everything else), or was he lying then and smearing Trump for no legitimate reason?

I despised Obama, and everything he did and stood for, but he won decisively without the level of outright Libel and slander Democrats have had to resort to in order to win in 2020. If you guys could win by being truthful this country wouldn’t be so divided.

Anger at people who cheat is not sour grapes.

1 Like

Surely there’s proof of all this cheating???

SURELY!!!

A scandal SO LARGE that no one in DC (and swing states) had the guts to investigate but the 1 million voters who went to DC on January 6th know their votes were stolen and there are millions more who know it as well. Thats why the Dems are so hell bent on passing their supposed “voter reform” because they know it too.

They intend to keep cheating with their reforms of mail in ballots for every living & dead person on the voter registries, dogs, cats, kids, illegals, ballot harvesting and counting to infinity until they get the result they want.

Democrats are dangerous despots and the real insurrectionists.