Lying former Secret Service Agent and failed candidate for the Senate and House declares John Brennan a stain on our country

No… I think it is this document.

Comments are now treasonous.

Awesome. The true face of constitutionalists.

I didn’t say that…Brennan did and they were so out of line of what a retired head of an intelligence agency should ever say, that it was right he lose his security clearance.

1 Like

I wonder who they were “writing in” in washington at that clip. Wow

Oh boy did i misread your post

How would that be material to Papadopoulos’s legal team in preparation for his sentencing hearing?

It would be significant if Misud was acting at the behest of the US and seeded Papadopoulus with information. I do think that information would be relevant to sentencing although it wouldn’t be a defense to lying to the FBI.

If you read the plea agreement signed by Papadopoulus, he waived all rights to records in paragraph 9F…

Capture

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/4163420-Gp-Plea-Agreement-Filed.html#document/p1

This whole “controversy” about the records is theater…

Oh boy, now you’re twisting your pearls about "how out of line a former head of an intelligence agency should ever say… yet you have zero standards for what the president should ever day.

I disagree. What Brennan has to say is every bit as relevant as anything Dumpster Donnie says.

What former director Brennan said was out of line. I understand and I get it. However, what happens when there is a serious crises as it relates to National Security and the Administration find themselves in a situation in which they need the expertise of a Brennan or any of those folks he’s trying to revoke clearances from? Are we okay with not reaching out to them and letting borderline experts make decisions as it relates to National Security? It’s extremely common, that a current administration will reach back to previous administration appointees as an extra set of eyes of expertise, consultation and advice, President Obama did it, President Bush did it, etc. Because they criticize this dude, criticism which is deserve, 45 go the petty route. SMH
This bitch made dude need to toughen up and eat his peas, I don’t mean his keyboard gangsterism on twitter either.

When they go low, 45 digs a well.

Trump says many, many things that I consider to be out of line. You won’t get any argument from me regarding that but this doesn’t justify Brennan, his mouth nor his behavior. The two things are mutually exclusive of each other. Also, Brennan wasn’t elected. He was hired and can be fired. He can also have his security clearance removed. IMO…this should be the norm, not the exception. If you don’t like the President, don’t vote for him.

I could have sworn that in the post you responded to I specifically pointed out it doesn’t change anything for Popodoupoulis, who isn’t charged with talking to a Russian agent but with lying to the FBI.

Nothing stopping them from doing so on a case by case basis if the need arises.

During Brennan’s tenure he did nothing other than prove himself to be a conniving liar and an incompetent boob.
Oh sorry, Brennan also did a bang up job beoming a complete embarrassment to those of Irish heritage.

But given he is the genius who said the Muslim Brotherhood was a secular organization I wouldn’t recommend anyone rely on his expertise. Not to mention flat out lying to Congress and voting for a Russian operative for President.

Come on Zantax, I give you credit in having common sense to know that he will refuse such an action. He’s just that petty.
Ego > National Security/Country
and that’s no hyperbole either.

Than how is whether his security clearance was revoked or not relevant, if according to you he would never reach out to him in any case? By the way, neither would I.

Give that man a cigar! Well said. :+1:

Brennan has no expertise to speak of.

Pretty amazing how everyone at CNN overlooks that little fact while giving him a platform to scream collusion isn’t it?