Lying former Secret Service Agent and failed candidate for the Senate and House declares John Brennan a stain on our country

Some of you people are so ripe for conspiracy theories. How do people listen to this guy? Sounds like Limbaugh, Jr.

I work and it’s background noise. Supposedly…some of the drip, drip, drip…is coming to fruition tomorrow as a result of the Papadopoulus trial.

How would this “revelation” result in his case being “thrown out of court”? Let’s hear yours or Dan’s argument on how this results in his case being thrown out…

What I especially love about Brennan is the sheer unmitigated gall it takes for him to go apoplectic over alleged Russian collusion to interfere in our elections, given he admitted to voting for a soviet pawn for a president during the Cold War. Now that takes some balls.

3 Likes

Start at 4:00 minutes and he’ll answer it for you. I gave you the link, now take a drink. :tumbler_glass:

That is a tedious thing to listen to. If you can’t summarize what he said, why bother posting it?

So you can’t explain it yourself?

Yeah, I wasted a few minutes listening to Dan’s program… In summary, Rachel Maddow got him to bite on her big “revelation” that Mueller got a relatively routine protective order of the discovery evidence and then spends, at least the few more minutes I was able to listen, annoyingly putting on display his ignorance of protective orders and how they are used to protect evidence in ongoing criminal investigations… Two radio loudmouths feeding off each other…

But let’s accept your, his and Maddow’s premise… That one of the foreign agents he met with was indeed a paid informant of Strozk… Are you and they trying to claim that somehow invalidates the charges? How so? Have you read his guilty plea?

Vote Brennen 2020!

Dan believes the 302s were then altered to hide this.

He was talking about the entire collusion investigation being invalidated if Misud was our or a friendlier asset instead of a Russian one. What he didn’t do was show that to be true. Or even that it was the subject of the requested discovery.

Oh, I’m sure Dan believes all kind of BS… Dan’s “expertise” is questionable… See ya at the sentencing on Sept 7th!

Frothy froth; froth :popcorn:

Marking my calendar.

What’s the evidence supporting this “belief” of his?

I admittedly didn’t listen to all of it but what I did listen to appeared to consist entirely of unsupported allegations and guessing.

2 Likes

Ah. That makes sense. I’m not able to listen, so thank you for the read out.

Still an interesting thing to discuss though. What if the guy who got the ball rolling, Mifsud, was not a Russian operative but instead one of our assets or one of the Brits or just on the payroll of Fusion? Certainly a question worth asking and something that absolutely needs to be proven because if he wasn’t doing it on behalf of the Russians but was instead acting on behalf of our intelligence or the ahillary campaign, that would certainly be worth knowing.

Would it matter? If Papadopoulos believed he was meeting with a foreign agent that was really an informant or heck, even an undercover FBI agent, how does that change the case? How would that be different than say, meeting an undercover office you believed was a hit man?

I say investigate away here. Let’s get all of the truth out in the open and let the chips fall where they may.

Wouldn’t change much for Popodopoulous, he still lied to the FBI, but if you don’t think our intelligence agencies acting to set up a a Presidential candidate in such a manner would be explosive I can’t help you. For instance, do you think they disclosed to the FISA judge that he was a western asset and not a Russian operative?