Lyin' Don the Con has rethought the Putin presser- and he would like you to ignore your own ears

Well, this isn’t at all damning. Have a look at Trumps notes.

He crossed out the part where he was supposed to say “and bring those involved in the meddling to justice.”

The “no collusion” story is falling apart faster every hour.

1 Like

Yep, and his character flaws are particularly bad ones for a President to have.

I’m genuinely surprised that Huntsman at least didn’t resign. If he was going to, it would have happened by now.

Anyway, on a different note, let’s hope the GOP isn’t just blowing smoke here and actually does something about the tariffs.

1 Like

He couldn’t just read the statement. He had to add in “or it could’ve been other people.”

What the hell does Putin have on him?

Spent a week bonding with my wife and daughter and her boyfriend. Missed the hell out of son and fishing partner who was working. But the boyfriend is a good fisherman and good guy so it wasn’t so bad. Lol.

This is all just too tragic from an American President. Tragic in the sense of what he is doing to the presidency.

1 Like

He’s as pathetic as Trump and the rest of Trump’s supporters.

While I understand the wariness of hyperbole, let me point out - at Pearl Harbor, our country was attacked. Yesterday, our President betrayed us.

No lives were lost, but the damage was just as severe.

That’s why I wrote “obviously it’s not as bad”

How much time will it take to “blow up”? In the future, look back with on what he said and with 20/20 vision point out the “blow up” his big mouth caused?

That’s not even the same ballpark, that’s not even the same sport.

More nuttery from some on the left. Hard to take anything like this even remotely seriously.

1 Like

Love the misspelling of collusion in sharpy

So he can’t spell collusion without autocorrect. That’s interesting.

The damage is in the same ballpark, not the physical (obviously) aspect of it.

It was very difficult for me to come to this conclusion. Because like you, this is not a term I use lightly by any means. I also intentionally am not using the word treason, because we have not made a declaration of war with Russia, so it is not treasonous what he said or did.

But I do think he is a traitor to this nation and has placed a hostile foreign enemy above our own country. An enemy that engaged in an act of war against our sovereignty. While it was not a shooting war, make no mistake it was an act of war in every other sense of the word. Wars are fought on more fronts than just a battlefield. They are also fought in cyber-space.

1 Like

I can’t blame Trump for anything he said under Putin’s manglow. Dude probably smelled of the grizzly he killed after he fed it some reporters.

Now that he’s back and has regained his senses, it makes sense for him to say, “I did not mean what I forcefully said when I forcefully said it. Now I forcefully say the opposite.”

We’ve all been there.

3 Likes

Odds are he doesn’t even know what collusion means, and his aides are terrified someone will explain it to him on camera without using the word and he’ll say “Yeah I did that.”

1 Like

When you want to prove you’re dumb…prove it with SHARPIE…not Sharpy

In this case, oh, about a couple hours? Trump ■■■■ the bed in spectacular fashion at this Putin meeting. He was told not to do it, didn’t follow the written guidelines, and what happened. Total ■■■■ show.

About stinking time. Let’s hope they actually have the spine to follow through here. It will take a united front from them.

Why not? 65 million Americans evidently bought all the other ■■■■■■■■ he’s been selling.