Lyin' Don the Con has rethought the Putin presser- and he would like you to ignore your own ears

Weak old sourpuss

I cant wait for Randy Rainbows Field Day!

https://twitter.com/realDenaldTrump/status/1019299069741715458

What the hell?

At the very minimum, it’s senility. And I think that should worry people as much as what Putin might have on him.

One day, its gonna make some sense. One day

That’s funny. I don’t know why she didn’t try that earlier.

Trump is now walking back what he said yesterday about Russian interference in the 2016 election.

From the L.A. Times story:

Back at the White House on Tuesday, the president told reporters that he said he meant he doesn’t see why Russia “wouldn’t” be responsible. He also said he accepts the American intelligence community’s conclusion that Russia interfered in the election, but he denied that his campaign had colluded in the effort.

And some of you call this “leadership.” Wow.

1 Like

Lol - well, that didn’t take long. Hopefully someone sat him down and asked him if he knew what the hell he had just done.

Ah, good. Everything’s okay again. Let’s all have a cookie with our lemonade. Another crisis averted.

1 Like

Here’s his statement. I saw this on MSNBC and my mouth literally dropped. He wants people to believe this ■■■■■ And many, unfortunately, will. If Putin wasn’t happy yesterday, he’s very happy today.

Maybe that’s why he took so long leaving the residence section of the WH; past noon I believe.

2 Likes

Man, that statement is a dreadful embarrassment.

1 Like

President Double Negative.

The speech writers were at fault for inserting a strange line in there like that. They were probably hoping he’d mess up.

It looks like he’s mostly just reading the statement, except where he interjects the part about no collusion. I’d say that part wasn’t in his text - but I’m just guessing there based on body language.

The fact that he said he didn’t know what the big deal was is quite telling.

I don’t see why there wouldn’t be any reason to believe Trump.

1 Like

And now all the Trump supporters who were defending his comments and support of Putin will now flip and act as if they never did that.

That’s the problem with supporting a man like TRump who constantly changes his positions, you can never be consistent.

I dunno if this is the ‘I’m an idiot’ defense, ‘I have Alzheimer’s’ defense, or ‘I’m a child’ defense. None of it looks very presidential. For a person so concerned about his own self-image you’d think he would be more careful. His statements yesterday are part of legacy to the entire world, in addition to things 'Grab ‘em by the ■■■■■■■ and the rest. Congress just install Pence already.

Stable genius.

Yeah, that’s the real scary part. This is the guy in charge of the nuclear button, folks.