Loud Mouth Democrat Rep Outright Calling for Harassment

I know you by your words here.

God, you whiffed on that one.

Donald is not the cause of anything. He’s the result.

I think it was more along the line of Maxine revealing hers. Again.

Of course she will, she is a great reflection of her constituency, ignorant, poorly educated, hateful, divisive and UGLY!

How about “if your opponents bring a knife to a fight, bring a gun?”

It’s what is a available. It should be used. At the least, a reprimand.

Liberals defend their own. Not a snowballs chance in hell of anything happening to her.

As I’ve said repeatedly, liberals can and say do whatever the ■■■■ they want with no repercussions.

Samantha Bee being the latest, until Waters.

none of these are direct calls to directly harass someone in an administration

shoot! and you thought you hammered the hypocrisy nail huh?

If the right wants to act like what Waters said is somehow new or unprecedented, they only need to look to Trump to prove themselves wrong. If, as the OP said, there is concern for physical violence, where was the outcry from his base when these things are said? I don’t condone what either has said, but the idea that what she is asking for is somehow more of a threat than the words of Trump is silly.

You reap what you sow. If Trump supporters were OK with his words before, they have no room for criticism today.

I see. Physical violence against protesters is OK. Harrassment of administration members is bad. Glad you cleared that up.

She’s just giving the Brownshortstains their marching orders.

She’s definitely a deplorable.

I see- a sitting congresswoman calling for the outright harassment of her political opponents is fine and dandy. Thanks for clearing that up.

1 Like

Please quote me when I agreed with what she said.

Now find some quotes where the posters criticizing Waters voiced concerns when Trump advocated voilence towards protestors.

no direct call to violence/harrassment like waters made

run back to leftist websites see what they have to make maxines call to harassment good.

dont forget to act brilliant!

I disagree. No more PC!

I’ve been challenged by so many people, and I don’t frankly have time for total political correctness. And to be honest with you, this country doesn’t have time either. This country is in big trouble. We don’t win anymore.

OP stated:

Seems like @SottoVoce provided a few examples/

waters advocating outright harassment good or bad?

it probably does to you

but he didnt

I see you didn’t read a single thing I linked to. Literally videos and direct quotes of him advocating physical violence. Short of clicking the links for you, it couldn’t be more spoon fed.