Loud Mouth Democrat Rep Outright Calling for Harassment

thank you!

She doesn’t have the same 1st Amendment rights you do?

She really want to start censuring speech?

Censure is not censor.

Yep, you did.

Donald’s behavior doesn’t justify similar behavior from others, it helps explain why people are less inclined to choose civility.

She is a vicious, ignorant, racist, bitter old hag. But do ignore that here hateful, divisive, dangerous rhetoric predates the Trump presidency by decades.

You reveal your nature most eloquently.

I know that ■■■■■■■. That’s why I spelled it correctly.

“And so, let’s stay the course. Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up and if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere,” she yelled.

Yeah, she really needs to knock that ■■■■ off. Disagreeing with someone doesn’t require shunning or treating them like an enemy when they’re just trying to live their lives.

She was running her cake hole long before Trump.

You questioning my nature? You know nothing about me. But again, go ahead and ignore the truth about that UGLY woman.

You’re literally making zero sense today. Take a break.

You take a break.

This is you today

Free speech doesn’t always come without consequences. You can be fired from your workplace for saying certain things. Do you understand what the purpose of censuring is?

A public official should not call for the harassment of any individual.

1 Like

finally the “trump is the cause” narrative

what has trump done that causes such calls for such harassment?

besides have a spokesperson who went to a politically raging hateful leftist’s restaurant

Of course I understand what it is. It is the meaningless means by which one group of old rich people show the people stupid enough to vote for them they are sticking it to the other group of old rich people.

Thank you.

I hate it when politicians condone harrassment, or worse, physical violence.

1 Like

Headline to Follow:

Maxine Reelected in Landslide

Or “get in their face” about immigration?

Oh wait, that doesn’t count.

So nothing about Waters, just deflections?