Losing it...Trump calls for Romney impeachment

Why? You need to ask Trump.
Which conservative has said it is appropriate?

When you said “If Trump wants him gone, he should do it this way,” I took it as tacit acceptance of his behavior. I’m not sure how else to read that.

You took it wrong.

And if they dont you’ll claim some conspiracy

Also - Do we really want to pretend that we need to ask Trump as to why he wants Romney “gone” from the Senate?

He wants Romney gone from the Senate because Romney criticized him. This is what we’re working with right now. A president who wants Senators gone for disloyalty.

3 Likes

Okay.

so adding this to his tweet “#IMPEACHMITTROMNEY” is not him calling for his Impeachment? Just asking

Isn’t it obvious?

1 Like

Well if i were a thinking man well i would have to ask because reading and comprehension is not my thing…Just saying like

And joking at the same time.

but making insults is

2 Likes

What’s happened to Romney ? Seemed like such a sleazebag double talker back in 2008. Has he actually become a decent person over the last decade ?

My prediction: There will be more Whistleblowers who are going to come forward. And at some point Republicans on the hill are going to feel the pressure. Defections will start to happen. And Trump is going to be pretty bussy on twitter.

Nooo not me

Of Senator Mitt Romney…only the thing is…you can’t impeach a Senator. The Senate can vote to censure or remove… But there is no impeachment for a Senator.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1180559858699030529?s=19

Why doesn’t his staff keep him aprised of things like this? It does not help his case at all.

Or expects anything, even the bare minimum, from him.

1 Like

There sure have been some real twists and turns in season 3!

Senator William Blount was impeached in 1797.
The Senate chose to expel him rather than conduct an impeachment trial.

What libs don’t understand is that we voted for Trump BECAUSE he doesn’t know how government works. I’ll take a SUCCESSFUL businessman, like Trump, any day of the week before I take a career criminal politician to run our government. Donald Trump hires the best people to tell him what he can or can’t do, and then he chooses whether to listen to their advice or not. Sometimes something that is technically illegal isn’t illegal if you do it a different way. Donald Trump thinks outside the box. That’s why you’ll never beat him.

2 Likes

Yeah, they did more than decide to expel him… They determined that members of congress are not civil officer making impeachment impossible.