Losing it...Trump calls for Romney impeachment

Victimhood is a foundational principle of Trumpism. It’s always someone else’s fault, I’m never getting the credit I deserve because people are mean, no one understands or appreciates me…

2 Likes

On what grounds exactly?

The fact that he was honest about what Trump is doing?

1 Like

Why would a US President want a United States Senator, in his own party, “gone” from the Senate?

Better yet - why do conservatives think that is even remotely appropriate? This is “I have a pen and a phone” on steroids.

Donald’s tweet raging today asking why can’t the Republicans stick together like the Democrats do, while simultaneously crowing that he’s got “95% support from Republicans.”

He’s the Grandmaster Ninja of taking an enormous dump on himself, then playing in it like a 2 year old.

2 Likes

Yeah but even that percentage is a lie.

Fake news…smear…America will reelect Trump.

D heads will boil with even more rage.

:tickets:

1 Like

Ewwwwwww!!

Mrs. Betty Bowers (BettyBowers)

Trump tweets criticizing Saudi Prince for murdering Jamal Khashoggi ? Zero.
Trump tweets criticizing Kim Jong-un for killing Otto Warmbier? Zero.
Trump tweets criticizing Putin for killing enemies? Zero.
Trump tweets criticizing Romney for hurting Trump’s feelings? 10+ today.

9 Likes

Yeah, it’s more like 107%.

Did you know Trump invented percentages?

Has there been any other President in the history of this country who’s feelings are so delicate that he still whines about his opponent three years after the election? Same goes for his “followers”.

So…that’s a no? Because, it’s…different?

Just saw that on Facebook today on an old friend who due to circumstances some out of his control and some his own fault, is unemployed and actually looking for donations on Facebook…yet, trump is saving America from the evil Left.

So…the Russian fix is in?

Not the oft-quoted 90%?

Don’t compare trump to Lincoln…trump has been mistreated way worse than Lincoln ever was.

1 Like

Whatabout whatabout whatabout…

Much closer to 97.99%. I spent several years working with percentages on a state and national level, have been published in Percentages Weekly on a regular basis and still get hit up frequently to do consulting whenever someone needs to figure out accurate percentages. So I know what I’m talking about here - 97.99%.

Federalist has better batting average then New York Slime and Compost together.

On whatever grounds he chooses.
It’s then up to the Senate to either act upon it or not.

My opinion on this matter, differs from yours.

The federalist is just a single step above Breitbart in trump propaganda And it’s a might small step.

Allan