Losing it...Trump calls for Romney impeachment

The House impeaches.
A Senate determination has nothing to do with what the House can or cannot do.

Mitt isnt gonna be impeached

He was impeached illegally due to the fact that the constitution already allows for either of the bodies of Congress to expell a member. He had already been expelled by the senate. Therefore, the unconstitutional impeachment was nullified. There is no legal/constitutional recourse to impeach a senator. Impeachment does not have a pathway for Congress. That’s the constitution. Congress is the tool for impeachment.

2 Likes

He cannot be.

That is not true. The House cannot impeach a Senate member. A civil officer is the executive branch, and those appointed by the executive…judges more specifically.

I know…

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/RL30016.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiki-OK14flAhVRiqwKHfOJCqgQFjAQegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw0JZZYRPURLxOeBIUMqzKrK&cshid=1570372007186

Read page 1 and 2.

This is a pdf you have to download.

There is not one coherent sentence in your entire post.

The House has already done so.

I do not think you’d know a coherent sentence if it jumped up and bit you in the butt. What didn’t you understand?

1 Like

Senators can and have been impeached. It’s much easier to simply expel them.

Donald’s still a complete idiot.

Actually, your first sentence (quoted above exactly as you wrote it) was reason enough to stop reading your post.

Here…let me fix my errant thought ending period for you.

A fix with no fix? I think it’s time I moved on from this.

Is that better. The constitution already allowed for the removal thru expelling a member. Not impeachment.

He was expelled long before he was impeached.

That would be my preference since you are simply trying to deflect from the fact the president is wrong for calling for impeachment of a senator.

Bye!

1 Like

That was the fix…removing the period after the constitution

Lol, you think he asks for advice from his staff? Stable genius and all?

I think sometimes they intervene when they get the chance, but I don’t anyone comes between Trump and his tweeting device.

Good choice seeing how dead wrong you are

Yeah…i guess I just wish that they’d keep him off things like this.