Look's like Trump is pulling out of Syria

Let’s be clear. If Trump does this against the advice of the Pentagon, State, and anyone who knows anything about what’s going on in Syria(and Trump absolutely doesn’t know anything) the deaths that follow in Northeast Syria and near Tanf are on him. Turkey and Assad are going to roll in and SDF will be slaughtered. Thousands dead. It’s so much worse than us leaving Iraq because SDF doesn’t want us to leave, and we essentially created them. Obama was at least trying to get a deal made that would let us keep troops in Iraq. But the legitimate government of Iraq didn’t go for it.

This aged well

You’re pointing nothing out, this thread exists just to see if people will praise Trump blindly and pretend people are hypocrites if they don’t.

So, we should have endless wars?

You mean like the way the left never criticized Obama for all his wars and bombing civilians…

I’m saying that leaving Syria now is not in anyone’s best interests accept Assad, Iran, Russia and Erdogan(not Turkey, Erdogan). Reconciliation has to happen in Syria and a new government formed before we can just go.

Can we talk about Trump’s decision for a moment? Do you understand the consequences of us pulling out of Syria right now?

So, if it takes decades we should stay? We are the world’s police. Trump is head cop. My how lefty has changed.

Yes… Should we go to war with Russia to make sure they have the govt you want in Syria?

What’s not to love about this move?

US gets out of Syria. Putin gets complete control over his client-state. Assad gets to stay in power. Mike Flynn’s buddy Erdogan gets pretty much free rein to go after Kurds in Northern Syria.

It’s win-win-win-win.

Donald did the right thing obeying Putin. Tiny knows an Alpha when he sees one.

That’d be a horrible move.

I’m glad those aren’t the only two options.

1 Like

Putin’s not going to give up, so how long should we stay?

No we should not go to Russia. I don’t know who you think has suggested that. Based on your previous complaints about Obama you seem to think we should have done that over Crimea. But no, we shouldn’t go to war with Russia. But we should allow the area under SDF/SAC control to remain autonomous from Assad until at least some kind of reconciliation process has even started. Our presence is the only thing that allows that autonomy.

Yup. I predict a pretty big Infrastructure Friday.

1 Like

Putin’s not going to leave and we don’t have the will to make him leave. So, we just stay forever… I guess…

Trump talked about leaving Syria in the election. You would think Bernie supporters would be real happy…

I am glad putin cut cuckold trump a break…

I bet he had to do alot of whining to get putin to allow it…

Trump talked a out alot of things during the election and so far everyone of them has been a lie…

Hopefully cuck trumps bull wont change his mind…

as I said… Trump hate so bad, the left now loves endless wars.