Look's like Trump is pulling out of Syria

Trump says we’ve defeated ISIS there and it’s time to go. If you remember he campaigned on getting out of there. I’m sure the anti-war crowd will celebrate giving peace a chance with Trump.

Yeah that’s not going to happen. Pentagon and State won’t let it happen. This is very similar to his March plan to pull us out of Syria. But simply out of curiosity, why has it taken him two years to “defeat” ISIL in Syria?

1 Like

Yay. Good for Trump. We don’t like war. That’s why we voted for him. Hillary would have started wars around the world.

“Give peace a chance”

Probably not the right phrase for Syria.

I’ll believe it when I see it.

There’s is no logic to this, something big is happening later this week and fat donald is preparing his base for those news.

1 Like

How will the Pentagon and State prevent this from happening? Can’t the President make this decision and they have to follow his orders?

Looks like Graham ain’t happy about it.

https://twitter.com/krassenstein/status/1075426280840052736?s=21

Let’s wait and see what the adults in the administration say about this.

2 Likes

At this point Graham is so compromised by his flip flopping on whether he’ll kiss Trump’s ass or not, he’s hardly worth considering. He’s so desperate for relevance.

1 Like

There will be joy in Tehran today at the news and i would imagine a slight feeling of unease in Jerusalem but a promise is a promise

So, Trump is fighting the military industrial complex again? And he took out 90% of ISIS in his first year. It grew under Obama. Liberals have very shot memories.

What do the dems say?

Papa Putin told him it was time.

1 Like

What qualifications does Trump have to decide whether to pull out of Syria? Did he discuss this with Rosie O’Donnell or Billy Bush? What does that air head from Fox News that he’s appointing UN Ambassador say?

Did Trump sign a letter of intent to build a Trump hotel in Syria?

:point_up_2:

Pretty much. This will be a win for Russia, Iran and Syria.

Lindsay Graham says tub o’ guts Trump is full of ■■■■■

The South Carolina Senator blasted Trump in a Twitter thread He said, “withdrawal of this small American force in Syria would be a huge Obama-like mistake,” adding, “with all due respect, ISIS is not defeated in Syria, Iraq, and just after returning from visiting there— certainly not Afghanistan.”

Graham warned that a U.S. withdrawal would leave Kurds, who have been a valuable ally in the fight against ISIS, at risk. “A decision to withdraw will also be viewed as a boost to ISIS desire to come back,” Graham wrote.

So, you want more war?