Look's like Trump is pulling out of Syria

Who has really complained about the anti ISIL campaign? It enjoys support from both aisles. It’s relatively cheap, doesn’t take too many troops, and has very few casualties among US personnel. In fact it’s the exact opposite of the Iraq war. Which is why people don’t really complain about it. Anyone who has followed it(conservative or liberal) knows it’s importance. Stop being so simplistic. I’d also take you seriously if you had ever demonstrated any knowledge about the anti ISIL campaign over the past four years.

And now we see what trumps bull took in exchange for letting his cuck leave syria…

1 Like

If there is nobody left to kill in Syria, then why stay?

Well not everyone. He promised to bomb Syria if they used WMD’s. He promised tax cuts, He promised to reduce the federal workforce, He promised to cut federal regulations, he promised a booming economy. He promised to obliterate ISIS, he promised to move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem. And a few more things. All done. Unfortunately your sources for news are in an anti Trump hate filled rage and cannot be trusted to provide you with accurate info.

Because there are people still to kill there. And they’re the allies we used to fight ISIL because we didn’t want our own people on the ground. We created an autonomous region surrounded by hostile enemies and are now done with them. The civil war is still going on, but we’ve decided to walk away. Its pretty unconsionable.

another republican with TDS…

Welp.

Surprise surprise.

That the Pentagon and others seem to be in the dark about this is . . . weird.

Do you think there’s any connection between pulling out of Syria and this, from yesterday:

U.S. Backs Patriot Missile Sale to Turkey in Breakthrough

Tensions between the U.S. and Turkey have escalated in recent years as the government of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan turned more authoritarian and the two allies disagreed over U.S. support for Kurdish militias in Syria. In recent days, Erdogan threatened to send his forces in Syria toward Kurdish-held areas where U.S. troops are operating, raising the prospect of a battlefield confrontation between NATO’s two biggest armed forces.

Just curious.

1 Like

well he does know more then Generals, and everyone else… His gut anyway he always listens to his gut

are we sure this is not the case?
download%20(2)

1 Like

But you said Obama was dead wrong for leaving Iraq.

So, we just stay forever… I guess…

The Obama plan drove ISIS out of Iraq.

His Boss Yearly press conference is tomorrow, he had to give him something good.

Trump just farted out this “order” to get a competing story to take some room on front pages away from the constant drumbeat of how much trouble he is in over all these criminal investigations. He doesn’t know what Syria is, where it is, or what’s going on there.

2 Likes

I doubt he can find Syria on a map.

A sensation to deflect attention away from the sociopath’s other troubles at home. Wag the dog.

Probably won’t happen.

Fat donald throwing Israel under the bus.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Netanyahu-We-will-protect-ourselves-after-US-leaves-Syria-574846/amp

Brig. Gen. (res.) Yossi Kuperwasser, former director general of the Ministry of Strategic Affairs and head of the Research Division of IDF Military Intelligence, was much less sanguine.

He said that if the US forces leave areas in southern Syria, “it would mean that the Assad forces and the Iranians will have full control over Syria and this would mean that they may try to deliver weapons from Iran through Iraq to Syria and then to Lebanon, and there’s not going to be anything in between to stop them.”

1 Like

Putin is cashing in while he can…Trump handing over Syria to a regional rival and lifting sanctions on Russian oligarch and his company while applying tarrifs on China.

Russia first!

2 Likes

It’s trump’s parting gift to Putin.

1 Like

I truly believe this is President Donald Trump’s attempt to take some of the negative coverage that has dominated the news cycle for the last three weeks off of him, and inject a new narrative. I also suspect there are more shoes to drop on the horizon that he knows about, and is trying to run interference.

That said, in his typical chaotic fashion, he blundered his attempt to wag the dog. And if his decision is followed through on, then he will have given Russia and Iran a tremendous victory, and will have proven his alleged concern over Israel was little more than campaign fodder. Which I suspected for some time.

2 Likes

I can’t imagine Mattis (in particular) is happy about that prospect, but who knows?

That’s a bit of history that Obama haters will always deny - the status of forces agreement issue.