Look's like Trump is pulling out of Syria

TDS is so bad, the left can’t even be anti-war anymore…LMAO!

When there doesn’t seem to be a lot of good solutions letting Trump wing it sounds like a bad idea. I didn’t like Obama’s foreign policy either, but I have no answers. I think he was reluctant to get involved regarding isis, downplayed it, wanted Iraq to step up while watching people die and cities fall until the coalition pushed back. But we didn’t like Iran being too involved and are helping to starve to death thousands in Yemen so they don’t win but also letting Syria go to whoever wants it more.

I have no problem with us withdrawing from Syria even though I’m totally aware it will end up in a worse ■■■■■■■■■■■ than it is now. We should get out of Afghanistan, too.

We broke it by invading Iraq and there isn’t a single thing we can do to fix it.

How did you arrive at that conclusion?

I’m Glad you support Trump on this… You would think more on the left would.

You don’t seem to support the withdraw of troops…

I think Putin made the right choice to pull America out.

2 Likes

Does this mean Russia now owns Syria? 0robably a good trade for a tower in moscow

So, You support Trump. Cool!

Dems are not the majority until 2019 in the House. Their voice isn’t necessary at this point.

If Republicans are angry with Trump, then Trump can address them.

Yes, probably. How long should we stay there…? Should we go to war with Russia to prevent it?

Tiny’s best puppet in the history of ever!

:ru:

1 Like

They will be in the house before this policy is implemented. So, they have plenty of time to let us know their position on never ending wars…

Even if you are not willing to tell us your position on it…

Was Ol’ Flexible a puppet of Putin? We all know Putin did great under Obama. Got uranium from Us and took Crimea…

In early January, Democrats and weigh in.

My personal opinion? We should have zero troops in the Middle East in combat. Zero.

What should have the US done in terms of Crimea?

Attack the leaders of Ukraine… I guess, as that’s what Obama did…

But Obama!

Trump is a cool puppet.

:ru::venezuela::ru::venezuela:

1 Like

It’s not “but” OBama. It’s pointing out how dems are perfectly trained to compartmentalize depending on party. Obama war good… Bush war bad…

Trump Puppet is cool!

:ru:

1 Like