Looks Like mitt's On Board

Another fear I possess. I really see no other way around it. I can see them viewing this as a tyranny of the minority. Which is a reasonable belief to hold given these realities.

Nobody said countries and their people donā€™t change over time. As Ginsburg did not realize, you donā€™t get to tell the future how to act. You only do what you believe is correct now.

I believe we are in for terrifying times ahead of us.

leftists not getting their way is not terrifying times

1 Like

Something said throughout history and often correct.

1 Like

You have no clue what I am talking about.

I understand Speaker Pelosi does some of her best thinking while getting her hair done.

Indeed. No matter what happens in November, there will be tens of millions of people that wonā€™t accept the results of the election. In the eyes of ~40% of the population, it will be an illegitimate government. This is a fear Iā€™ve never faced before with this nation. Through all of the protests of Vietnam, Watergate, the wars, race-riots, the 2000 election issues with Florida, 9/11. None of it ever had me concerned that we may be facing the edge of a cliff we are no longer capable of stepping back from. Until now.

prove it

this would all be avoided if we discounted late or incorrectly filled out ballots

Some how Iā€™m sure heā€™ll turn it into a giant Mitt pileā€¦

Obama steals Romneyā€™s election with the IRS and heā€™s mad a Trump!!

Hear! Hear! Amen! :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Thankfully late and incorrectly filled out ballots are already going to be discounted. If a ballot is filled out properly, and then submitted by the deadline on election day, then it will be counted. As it should.

Wait untill the lawsuits after the election. Remember hanging chads? Close inspection to see if there was a mark to see if the voted "intendedā€™ to punch it and it didnā€™t work?

That is a concern if the election is close, as it often has been. Often it is not, then it wont matter much.

Romney is far too leaky a vessel to put any political faith in.

He could very easily be setting McConnell and Trump up.

1 Like

Bad move. He has an opportunity to be a religious freedom champ. If he goes full throat RINO he could wind up the chump.

1 Like

Guessing Mitt isnā€™t up for re-election

real-people in reality late, as in day after election

not mentally insane days, weeks on end late to give a nice long time to run out and collect and ā€œdiscoverā€ more ballots

In most of Utah, he already is a chump. Baring a miracle, he knows he wonā€™t be re-elected.

1 Like