Looks Like mitt's On Board

I have no doubt if the election is close there will be lawsuits filed by the losing campaign. Regardless of which one it may be.

Beat me to it. I agree.

I don’t speak this language.

:man_shrugging:

oh i know

i know

Gibberish.

common sense

No. As in your post literally is illegible.

if ballot doesnt arrive by nov 4, then late. disregarded

still need me to dumb it down a couple?

If ballot turned in by November 3rd, then accepted. Glad we could agree that the 1st Tuesday of November is Election Day. Vote by poll closures on Election Day, get your vote counted. I love Democracy! Don’t you?

That should be the cut off.

All of my mail-in ballots will arrive before November 4.

no i love electable representative republics. not popular vote democracies. but enough about what the democrats want

nov 3 is election day. nov 4 ballot arrivals acceptable. i would allow one day late. then thats it.

no matter the post mark (thats key)

everybody shuts their rioting mouths for any thereafter. no chaos. no trunks of ballots. no harvesting in heavy blue areas, no target smashings

sounds like we agree

too bad this isnt reality

i give one day, but then thats it!

thanks!

how do you know?

use science

I again do not speak this language.

My position is that if an eligible voter fills out a ballot properly, and submits it by the time of polls closing on Election Day, then that vote should be counted.

I would assume anyone and everyone who loves electable representative republics would agree. Count every vote cast by poll closings, no matter how long it takes to get them to the ballot counter, for a fair election.

Is my assumption inaccurate?

nope. but im glad you actually understood all that. i had a feeling…

if not arrived by nov 3, maybe 4 th for a grace, then null and void

how to avoid that? mail early as hell or get to the polls like forever

it kills the plans of all the chaos and shenanigans anyone would be planning

Seems arbitrary and restrictive unnecessarily.

it is well designed and deliberate

the option to vote early by mail is there. theres no excuse for being late, unless its the USPS fault, then, too damn bad. you took your chances on a system that people bitch about incessantly

No.

Once the ballot leaves my hands… I am no longer in control of the time it takes to get to get counted.

If my ballot is postmarked by Nov 3, my vote should count… it’s not my fault that it takes the post office 3-5 days to get it where it needs to be.

That’s exactly how bill payment use to work by mail. If your payment envelope was post marked by the date due… they would not count the payment as late.

How old ARE you??? Hasn’t been that way in at least 10-15 years.