Looks like Elizabeth Warren is Native American

Those who think Ms. Warren used Native American heritage to better her chances of employment, why would she?

Lyndon Johnson amended the “affirmative action to ensure no discrimination takes place based on race, color, creed or national origins” to include sex.

Per some studies, more white women have been helped by Affirmative Action than members of any minority group.

Tell that to the Cherokee Nation, or the cultural appropriation pc side of the party.

Are most “Native Americans” like 2% unproven native American, have no indication of anyone having belonged to a particular tribe, and claim American Indian as a race on their legal and work forms?

You have always been able to purchase hearing aides over the counter at a minimal cost. My mother had one in the ‘90s.

1 Like

Pffft all of us in the know know you are a lib…

1 Like

Maybe because she is not only dumb, she is also stupid.

1 Like

Thia issue is stupid and should be treated as such…we have a man in the white house who said it was ok to sexually assault women and somehow this is an important story?

Lol ok gop…she bows out she should resign period for being weak.

Most of Americans of European heritage (like Warren) are 2-3% Neanderthal. :wink:

NF is the new LouC. :wink:

Yeah no…

So which one did not claim that they were not liberal?

Both did…

I think that 2% number applies to just about anyone. Even Native Americans the way I read it.

“…about two percent of the DNA in non-African people living today comes from them [Neanderthals].” Science Daily More traits associated with your Neanderthal DNA | ScienceDaily

Well to be fair this is probably more important to the cultural appropriation crowd on the left than the right wing. There just having fun with it.

Then why did you say “Yeah, no.”?

No. It only applies to people of European extract. Not Africans, and not eastern Asians and certainly not American Indians. American Indians do not share genetics with any other group, meaning the people they came from either migrated here or died out.

Because it proves what a fraud she is on any issue relating to race.

No, Neanderthals arose and died out in Europe long after ■■■■ Erectus evolved from it’s African Ancestors.

You may be right. I keep bumping into sources that disagree.

“A team of scientists comparing the full genomes of the two species concluded that most Europeans and Asians have approximately 2 percent Neanderthal DNA.” - National Geographic https://genographic.nationalgeographic.com/neanderthal/

The sources I have seen say Eurasians. The eastern Asians no … The migration across the continent began prior to the rise of the Neanderthals.