Looks like Elizabeth Warren is Native American

Well at least according to the Washington Post, Warren listed race as “American Indian” on the Texas bar registration. I guess though in a time when a man can identify as a woman or even a unicorn this probably holds little weight.

Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren listed her race as “American Indian” on a State Bar of Texas registration card in 1986, the [Washington Post] reported Tuesday.

The Post’s reporting represents a previously unknown instance of Warren claiming her race as Native American and the first document that appears to definitively show Warren making the claim in her own handwriting. According to the Post, Warren has previously declined to answer whether she or an assistant filled out forms in which her race was listed as Native American.

2 Likes

Ah, the old days when one could lie about being an “American Indian” instead of lie about being a “Native American”.
A more innocent time or a less sensitive time?

This is bad for her.

There is little doubt in my mind.

1 Like

As a European American, Warren is more Neanderthal than she is American Indian. :wink:

3 Likes

Goodbye Liz! Sorry not sorry.

2 Likes

Yeah… I like Warren. I think that she really wants to do good and what she feels is the right thing.

This though… will probably end her already slim Presidential chances.

2 Likes

It is bad for her. But you know who is worse for her? Joe Biden. I haven’t seen anyone who is going to challenge him. Maybe Kamela. Liz is a mess. She needs to walk away.

She should resign immediately.

Isn’t that how this works?

3 Likes

Poor Warren, she can’t escape the circling of the wagons, even by Wapo.

Much worse than Trump’s daily lies that actually effect national security and the economy, people’s lives directly, definitely. She should probably be charged with treason.

1 Like

Here is the document in question.

What? She’s a liar? Since when did that disqualify a politician?

2 Likes

Ha ha, it looks like she incorrectly wrote American and then added the Indian.

She should be on a School Board and not in the US Senate.

:no_smoking:

Considering the sources-WaPo and CNN-we can be sure that this is #FakeNews.

1 Like

Seems like she actually believed that she was Native American. My grandmother is also convinced she has strong Native American blood even though it’s about 2%.

Yep. A narrowing of the field due to proper vetting has now officially begun. If only the GOP had properly vetted their candidates prior to the Primaries we may not have found ourselves in the current situation.

4 Likes

…yeah…“if only”

:rofl:

If you got your wish, Hillary would be your POTUS but…that truth is fading, as the memory of that historic election fades in your mind.

I find it hilarious that you think that @NebraskaFootball would want a Clinton presidency.

2 Likes

Yeah. That post is not only factually inaccurate but also makes no sense in context with my post. Perhaps more coffee on this fine morning?

To me, it IS fake news.

Fake doesn’t have to mean false. It’s fake because it shouldn’t be news (or newsworthy) at all.