Look at he drive towards the sensible middle on abortion!

Why? Is it different?

It starts at the pertinent time in the hour long call in program.

It is a tragedy that I can’t even imagine. To come so far and to have that happen. My heart breaks for people who have to go through that.

And to have some ■■■■■■■■ who insist that they know better than the parents and the doctors because it makes them feel better about themselves… it just shows just how little thought that they are giving to the suffering that they want to inflict.

■■■■■■■ Monsters.

2 Likes

If you look above, you’ll see where I found it in your link.

Nobody here has said that. Who has said anything about taking them off life support?

Just don’t lie about what the ■■■■ bag said.

1 Like

Ironic post is ironic.

2 Likes

You agree with the Indiana law?

I’m not lying about what he said.

But you aren’t a parent of a new born baby with a deadly birth defect. So therefore, by the rules you set, you cannot comment.

2 Likes

Yes you are.

I didn’t set a rule, Karen.

What’s my position on abortion?

Quote it. Quote my lie.

Are you?

And those same people would love the government to make the decision for other people. People who have never had to suffer with a new born w/ deadly defects are advocating for the government to decide.

Who do you mean “those people”?

Like the kid in England?

1 Like

Nope. So by your rules, I too cannot comment. By my rules, however, I can try to empathize without having to deal with that decision myself. Either way… it’s not my decision to make… nor the government.

3yj4hm

He wasn’t taking about an abortion. He was talking about the delivery of a severely defected baby.

He was answering a question about 3rd trimester abortion. By your own admission.

1 Like