Look At DeSantis Go!

It is, I just doubt they’ll have to do it for Desantis. He’s the chosen one.

1 Like

Are you sure?

On Tuesday, a Morning Consult survey that was conducted between Feb. 26 and Feb. 28 showed 53% of Republican voters favor Trump as the party’s presidential candidate for the 2024 election, compared to 28% who want DeSantis.

Crazy to think we are less than a year from Super Tuesday.

The three states before that day (March 5th) will be New Hampshire, Nevada and South Carolina. Iowa starts it off but just with a caucus.

In terms of polling Trump is ahead 41 points in NH. It looks neck and neck in Nevada. And then it looks like DeSantis is well ahead of Trump in South Carolina.

Of course this is all before DeSantis even kicks off his campaign so take it with a grain of salt.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/poll-south-carolina-donald-trump/2023/01/25/id/1105887/

Chosen enough not to have to inflate his book sales.

I sure wish Desantis would announce, so we can get to the Republican on Republican violence portion of the program.

4 Likes

If Trump goes against DeSantis and starts losing in the primaries, I really have no idea how we would react. Losing is simply not an option for him. He likely will say he is being cheated…but then after that? Would he drop out claiming massive fraud? Would he start an independent run? Its gonna get really weird if Trump starts to lose next year.

1 Like

I can’t believe I just heard a Biden presidential add on radio in NC already. It was all about his bipartisan infrastructure bill that the Maga Trump /Desantis republicans are against and who are trying to kill Medicare and rise insulin costs. Amazing how many lies they could fit so many lies in 30 secs.

And political ads on both sides are known for truthfulness and accuracy.

Its insane and also quite sickening the amount of money both parties spend on advertising.

We all know for each dollar spent is a promise to someone behind the scenes that their interests will be looked after once they are elected.

Surrrrre

1 Like

I was more shocked it had started

Wow the 80 year old dementia kid sniffer is actually trying for a second term. I was leaning towards he would wise up and not going through with it.

People under age 18 were only allowed in with a parent or guardian. Personally I think DeSantis and the Florida government should stay out of it.

I was thinking that at first. But then I read of some of the stuff that went on and if true, they should be held responsible. Just if they had gone to a strip club.

I don’t necessarily like what goes on at drag shows and strip clubs, but the government should not come between parents and their children. Here in Wisconsin, kids of any age can drink openly at the bar as long as they’re accompanied by a parent. That’s how it should be.

I agree with that. Can they go into a strip club? I see were you are coming from but Florida certainly isn’t the first state to bar kids from sexually explicit locations. Not that you said that.

1 Like

The government isn’t in this case. Liquor “License”

That’s a good question, I’m not sure.

In this case, the government is revoking a government license because the government doesn’t like how parents are raising their kids.

Error

I knee-jerk agreed, but then pulled back.

It is long held that the state can regulate sexual material vis a vis children. BUT: while a parent can accompany a 16 year old to a R-Rated movie, live sex shows are typically out of bounds.

Which means this action, while smacking of authoritarianism, seems legit.

1 Like