Look At DeSantis Go!

Or to throw at reporters who won’t stop asking him to respond to whatever nickname Trump picks for him.

2 Likes

D⁶ :+1:t5:

Atta guy!

80 billion

Its actually a really common tactic to get a book on the bestseller list. This is why NYT indicates if there are reports of mass purchases. I think it only takes a minimum of 5,000 books to be sold to get on the list. Which is 5,000 more than I have ever sold :grinning:.

I am not saying DeSantis did this or he is even aware of it just that its a well used strategy. For publishers it allows them to use the moniker “from the NYT bestselling author” on future books.

oh my. Wait till Trump gets a hand on “Urinalysis Coordinator” in Ronald’s military background.

Fq3N7SjWYAIZucY

Amazing you are spending time digging up Desantis fit reps to look at.

1 Like

I don’t have to dig it up. There’s plenty of people doing that already.

So you copied someone else’s work and did not give them credit?

Nah, that is all over Twitter, because it’s so funny.

DeSantpiss. Peepee Ron.

Such childish…

1 Like

Could be but many of us are not on Twitter. We have no idea if it is a fake, meme or real. Something as personal as that should have a source.

3 Likes

LOLOLOL. Urine denial. Are they worse than "Meatball Ron’?

Nooooo… of course not.

I did that.

Tee hee, giggle giggle.

Trump knows how the game is played.

“Some in the Fake News are falsely stating that Ron DeSanctimonious’ book is doing as well as “LETTERS TO TRUMP,” my new book. This is FAKE NEWS in that LETTERS doesn’t even come out until April 25th. Ron has groups buying his book in order to inflate sales and, in fact, on the first day, his book was already 30% discounted. LETTERS TO TRUMP has much different pricing, and is a coffee table book. The so-called Stars corresponded with me, you’ll love it!“

It’s also nonsense. I see no reason to doubt the sales numbers are real. After all, a lot of people want him to run for president.

Now: if you were to tell me Pompeo’s book
is a best seller…

1 Like

If I thought that I would say it. I dont play word games.

But buying in bulk is a common tactic to get someone on the best seller list.

Would not surprise me if his publisher did this. DeSantis has no control over that.

Not uncommon to see the little icon on the NY list to indicate possible bulk purchases.