Look At DeSantis Go!

No, because the government doesn’t like how the hotel is conducting business.

It’s like when a cupcake shop doesn’t want to conduct it’s business the way government thinks it should, so closes it down.

:rofl: Big Scoop: Latest media hit job on DeSantis reveals how he eats pudding | Fox News

Mustard! Tan suits!

I’m not calling it authoritarianism or even illegal, I just disagree with it.

And do you support that?

You did. Why can’t I?

2 Likes

I did? Because it’s wrong.

I am.

Yes.

What’s wrong about it? More justice, less freedom.

No.

I’ll just assume you’re playing devil’s advocate, or whatever.

Oh yes you did.

Never assume

Stop.

Wow! My home country “belongs” to me? I should get back there and assert my control over it. :roll_eyes:

DeSantis will be in a tough spot if this bill goes to his desk. If he doesn’t sign it into law, he can kiss the Republican nomination goodbye. Why would conservative voters vote for someone who isn’t actually pro-life?

If he does sign it, it will severely hurt his chances with independent voters. It would be unreasonable to assume he would not pass the same law on the federal level. And Democrats would make this the number one campaign issue.

Don’t make me look.

Please do.

Actually, it would be very reasonable to assume he would not sign a similar law at the federal level if he is a conservative and believes the legality of abortions is a state issue.

Silence is violence

1 Like

But he isn’t conservative and has done nothing to show that he’s a small government type of guy. Plus the base of the party will push a GOP controlled congress to pass such a law.

I don’t know if I like this