Look At DeSantis Go!

Guild approval. Worked out so well.

Right. And now since they canā€™t crit, they canā€™t ā€œteachā€ (indoctrinate), hence the shortage.

Kinda disproves your denials.

The military has good instructor training programs.

Not in the Constitution.

Backatcha

ā€¦for teaching kindergarten art?

Yes.
ā€¦

I didnā€™t think so.

You signed up?

Your deflection indicates the answer.

Thanks.

Only logical. In any organization, everyone canā€™t be the teachers.

Got it all figured out?

Yea covid and the incessant bullying of teachers had nothing to do with the shortage. Also teacher pay in Florida is super low, I believe bottom 5%.

1 Like

First of all, they will be substitute teachers.

The State of Florida is now allowing qualified military veterans to obtain 5-year temporary teaching certificates to serve as substitute teachers without having completed a college degree. The move comes as Florida works to find solutions to a statewide teacher shortage.

My sister, a retired lawyer, substitute teaches in Florida, which consists of entering the class room, assigning them the work their regular teacher designates and reading a good book for the rest of class. She doesnā€™t teach anything, she is a babysitter.

To go on to be a full teacher they will have meet the same requirements as other teachers. Once again, your media failed you.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And maybe skinning them up in the gig pit as needed?

Sure, like I said, babysitting.

1 Like

What standards are you talking about?

2 Likes

Noā€¦and itā€™s non of my ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  business. Try it sometimes.

theyā€™re afraid they will teach em wrong thinkā€¦thatā€™s what this is really about.

Personally Iā€™m glade, itā€™s great idea.

4 Likes

No, they are afraid they will get to skip education major classes, which is where the crit gets injected. But amounts to the same thing.

1 Like