Look At DeSantis Go!

I love these articles that talk about “received backlash online”. It’s not just fox it’s every media.

The idea of a 3yo on a “gender journey” isn’t stupid. It’s the “guiding” part that is stupid.

teaching without certification for five years.

Teaching without certification.

Of course they were. Desantis said so himself.

Not really, they are teaching assistants until they get their masters and get all their certification. Sorry your media failed you.

3 Likes

Can you print that out? What I see is they can substitute time in service for time training as a teacher.

Again what standards?

You libs think teaching racism/Crit is some sort of standards?

It’s not happening in Florida, after he passed a law, right?

You live in Cal…so what do you care?

To be certified you have to meet certain standards including one the job training. Vets will not need that training. Their military time counts as time in the classroom.

He threw it at the wall, it didn’t stick. He knows some dumb ass will believe his tripe.

1 Like

Well all depends. Military training is all about teaching and being taught. If you worked in the public school systems now, a company of hard ass combat trained soldiers might come in handy.

1 Like

Nope. Another of several reasons people are moving here.

Are all soldiers cast into teacher roles in the military? How does miliatry training and teaching translate to teaching 1 graders how to spell?

Sure. Do you live in Florida?

You’re throwing ■■■■ at the wall again.

2 Likes

Hate to tell you this but I’ve seen teachers who can’t spell, engineers who can’t spell.

This is why we are in the mess we are right now. Some people put ALL teachers on a pedestal as if they are the only ones who can do certain things or teach kids certain things, when part of the time the teachers themselves are totally ignorant about many things. But don’t worry, they have their social justice teaching down pat.

2 Likes

Nope.

Now they are teaching things like originalism is the only way to interpret the Constitution and separation of church and state doesn’t mean keeping the (Christian) church out of the state…it only means keeping the church safe from the state.

Like I said…it didn’t take long for them to prove my statement correct that the GOP doesn’t believe children shouldn’t be indoctrinated except by their parents…they want kids to be indoctrinated…they want to be the ones doing the indoctrination.

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Hiring vets is not lowering standards, it’s raising standards.

5 Likes