Look At DeSantis Go!

P[quote=“SneakySFDude, post:759, topic:238706”]
The military has good instructor training programs.
[/quote]

And loving every one

1 Like

But overall, Florida’s unemployment rate is 0.8 percent lower than the national unemployment rate, and has been since December 2020. The growth of Florida’s labor force also outpaced the country’s, growing by 0.2 percent over the last month, compared to the 0.1 percent loss nationally.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) attributed Florida’s figures to the success of “freedom-first policies.”

Maybe I do miss Trump.

1 Like

Did Desantis get some new arms? Why is he standing like that?

1 Like

Because not every suit should be buttoned. I see lawyers walk like that all the time in court. The guy next to him isn’t have the best of time either lol.

Unbutton them boys. And breathe

1 Like

Maybe his Spanx are too tight.

1 Like

Good gravy. They have the money to buy impeccably tailored suits.

2 Likes

Oh I don’t know. The agenda driven lane streams deserve to be put in their place. Can’t blame the Gov for not putting up with their ■■■■■ ■■■■ em

Perhaps this article explains some of his ideas about the media:

If it looks like the Biden administration raid works and knocks Trump out, expect more “DeSantis is worse than Trump” articles.

2 Likes

Especially since the Florida economy and employment numbers encouraged a migration from the authoritarian Dimbulbcrat run cities up north during the Wu Flu.
Our students were in school and playing sports. Theirs were staring at computer screens regressing and becoming morbidly obese.
Turns out as many suspected, we all were being lied to. But the DeSantis critics will continue to embrace the suck and cling to the ‘Rona fables.

2 Likes

the Top 10 states for child obesity are all red states.

1. Kentucky
  2. Mississippi
  3. Louisiana
  4. West Virginia
  5. Alabama
  6. Tennessee
  7. Arkansas
  8. Texas
  9. South Carolina
  10. North Carolina
1 Like

And so it begins. If Trump drops out they will lose interest in him and DeSantis will be the new “Satan”.
:roll_eyes:

FBI and DOJ nonsense will begin as well imo.

1 Like

People already hate DeSantis. This seems like trying to predict something that is already happening so they can say “see, I was right!” later.

Red states, including Florida, dominate the top of the per capita death lists.

I mean, it’s great that the kids got to play soccer, but lot of their grandparents died…so…

Desantis is worse than Trump.

He’s an actual authoritarian…with political skills.

2 Likes

Yeah but Texas Lt. Governor Dan Patrick thought that was a sacrifice worth making.

What, is he raiding his opponents?

2 Likes

That you think a search warrant is authoritarian while passing actual laws designed to harm political enemies (not to mention cause collateral damage) is not shows just how screwed up your meter on this subject is.

2 Likes

without any of the incompetence.