Look At DeSantis Go!

Seems we are playing the post count game.

Gotta get back on the road. Driving through your state today. Although I’m not sure if Amarillo counts :rofl:. Beautiful windmills on the way here.

1 Like

Texting and driving is against the law in my state. Adios and good riddance.

Some of that Texas charm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ll make sure to stimulate your economy with more Cali money

Why not? Do you not see that this is a way to help folks? Should your Governor be doing this as well?

You seem to be picking a fight that only you want to have.

Generally speaking, I think tax cuts can be good. They are not anti inflationary.

I don’t live in FL, so I don’t have an apinion on those specific tax cuts. Is he playing politics? Are they needed? Who knows? Not me.

Taxes aside. I don’t, and would not, support a Desantis run for president.

Which, after all, is what the thread is about.

Yes, they are.

I’m not picking a fight. I am seriously interested in what states are succeeding or failing and why.

If DeSantis is succeeding then why wouldn’t you want that for the country?

I posted the specific tax cuts. Do you have an opinion on it? What if they were implemented on a federal basis?

1 Like

Buy a burrito from an illegal.

Okay

Success in a state does not necessarily translate to success nationally. Especially since, contrary to popular misconception, presidents don’t control the economy.

In addition, there is more at stake here than economics. Socially, I don’t have much use for Desantis.

Of course cutting government spending never entered your mind lol.

2 Likes

Sure sure , go with it.

And under what wording in our federal constitution has our federal government been delegated a power to enter the states and meddle in the people’s right to keep and bear arms?

JWK

Our Founders intended ordinary citizens to keep and bear arms [a contemporary fire arm used by foot soldiers] so they would be ready and able to defend themselves against a despotic government if necessary. The AR-15-semi is a civilian version of the United States military’s M16 and ought to be kept by ordinary citizens to defend against a tyrannical government.

Just killed single payer healthcare.

1 Like

Fight!

I am referring to Desantis’ political success.

1 Like

“Well regulated”

In Madison’s hand writing and everything.

Relax. I am teasing.

Why at this particular time did Lord Ron decide to rescind a mutually beneficial arrangement with disney, and strap neighboring municipalities with considerable expense?

1 Like

Swell.

Zantax was discussing the federal response to inflation.

huh?

Disney said “I want to build this thing here…”

FL: Sorry, we don’t have the infrastructure You can’t build that thing here.

Disney: What if I pay for the infrastructure myself?

FL: Sure.

That’s special treatment?

Love has blinded you.

2 Likes