Look At DeSantis Go!

Tax reductions are cool, but they are not anti inflationary. Floridians might see some lical inflation, but that’s all good, they csn just blame the feds.

Also, as I noted above, I am not in Florida, I can’t really speak to the tax burden or cost of living.

We’ve never had a real Florida Man for President… it would be historic!

Yes they are.

I’m not wrong. It was obvious.

“Cutting the fat”. LOL! Well I can see why folks like Desantis are counting on you.

You buy the line each and every time.

Regulating guns is not against the constitution

They are inconsequential. Folks that need to get back and forth to work and feed their families are consequential.

Again,millions have been cut from the budget to pay for this. Locally, the business owners on a beach are upset that they aren’t getting a down town face lift. Oh, boo hoo.

I’d rather they pay for it. I’d rather folks have some tax relief.

3 Likes

Yes it is. No special money for you!

3 Likes

Tax cuts in and of themselves are not anti-inflationary.

5y3wpc

1 Like

Well, you see he is cutting funding of fat while providing relief. That’s what most households have to do in times like these. Why should the government be immune to that?

2 Likes

Yes, they are.

You tell me that my tax dollars should go to fund the “Rays” instead of providing relief for the average person and I will tell you that hell yes that is why I support DeSantis.

I am not saying that they should be immune, I am saying 1)-tax cuts are not anti inflationary, and 2)-not being a citizen of Florida, I can’t opine on tax cuts being helpful or not to that specific state.

No, no they are not.

Then you should study Florida and what is real versus what is newsie.

1 Like

Use the multiplier.

Is taking punishment? Yes or no?

Is it taking? Did the Rays have it?

Why? I am not objecting to Desantis based on his tax cuts. That is an issue local to Floridians. I have no say, nor can I have any impact.

In short, I don’t care.