Look at all gas guzzling pickup Trucks at Biden event

It was gonna be a landslide last time too. :wink:

They never seem to learn from history nor to remember the definition of insanity(doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result).

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Lost?

You should read it before you keep emberssing yourself. He talks about it all the time. But the plan involves things govonoros cant do with out fed help.

You know - things like cordinated testing, federal contract tracers, money to cover testing of hot spots…

all the stuff that Biden has been saying should have been discussed starting in January.

This isnt Trumps super secert health care plan coming any second now.

This is has been a clear plan that he has publicly discussed, and published, for months.

I understand.

:wink:

I heard something that if Biden did hold a rally their would be more Trump supporters there…or BLM might show up…or even worst Antifa.

The “plan” is an effective vaccine. Beyond that it’s what we have been doing already. It’s going to be no different if Biden wins.

1 Like

Good post! The only other thing the Dems will do that they will claim is going to be good for the economy is to throw open the borders and invite as much poverty and problems from Central and South America and everywhere else as possible.

Even if I were dishonest? Nice jab there sweetie.

What he said was “I would shut it down. I would listen to the scientists.”

He never said if the scientist said so, he said he would listen to them, but it is his and his decision alone to shut things down if he is elected. Actually he has probably said I would shut it down many times and in many ways because that is what he and the liberals want.

Sure he will. Right after his national plan for a mandatory lock down on every business for of 6-8 months first. Of course, there won’t be many businesses LEFT to reopen after that because most will be bankrupt by then, but those left should be able to open as long as mask wearing and social distancing is required. Kind of like it is now, except there is still hope the economy will rebound under Trump. Biden will fix that. He’ll make damn sure that NOTHING is left of our economy, and on top of that, the idiot will be raising taxes. Great plan…

1 Like

It’s pathetic.

The democrats are elder abusers. Poor Joe needs to be rescued.

1 Like

He will then blame on the ensuing chaos on Trump…while thanking everyone for voting for him for Senate. :wink:

I wrote even if you are dishonest HERE.
Which you are being.
And continue to be.

"“I would be prepared to do whatever it takes to save lives. We cannot get the country moving until we control the virus,” Biden said in an interview broadcast Sunday night on ABC News.

Asked specifically whether he’d push to shutter economic activity if scientists said it was necessary, Biden replied: “I would shut it down.”

So yes -He 100% said he would listen to the scientist and If they said it was necessary.
But they are not saying that or they?

and no where, no debate, no comerical, no where is he saying he would jsut “Shut it down”. UNLESS -the scientist recomended it as the only way to control it. Which they are not.

1 Like

I have literrly posted the plan. Its on his website. ITs not hard to find. He has a detailed plan on how to control the virus and how to reopen busniess. I posted.

You would think you wouldnt have to flat out make things up if you actually thought your canidate had a better plan.

He is not calling for a national shut down. ITs not part of his plan. And you are simply making things up.

He said what he said. I quoted it.

You don’t need to Biden splain it.

Bidens plan on tackling the virus

https://joebiden.com/covid-plan/

Bidens plan on reopening busniess

https://joebiden.com/reopening/

Apperently i did since you quoted it out of context then claimed it he didnt say if scientst recomended it.

in fact - look at the transcript.

Biden: “I would be prepared to do whatever it takes to save lives. Because we cannot get the country moving until we control the virus. That is the fundamental flaw of this administration’s thinking to begin with. In order to keep the country running and moving and the economy growing, and people employed, you have to fix the virus, you have to deal with the virus.”

Muir: “So if the scientists say, ‘Shut it down?’”

Biden : “I would shut it down. I would listen to the scientists.”

1 Like

If only there was someone in each state and town to educate people and make masks mandatory… But golly, who else besides Donald Trump is there to give such education and pass mandatory mask requirements. If only Donald Trump could be in every state capitol and city hall in America… If only Donald Trump would make a national mandatory mask law… If only Donald Trump would be warning of the danger on national TV every second of every day… Only THEN would every last citizen and illegal in America finally do their selfless duty, thinking only of others, and wear their damn mask and NEVER, EVER under any circumstances, come within 6 feet of another human being. But I ask again WHO ELSE IS THERE??? :cry: DONALD TRUMP ISN’T EDUCATING US AND TELLING US WHAT TO DO! WE’RE DOOMED!! :scream:

Well God bless you little Timmy! Biden’s plan shouldn’t take more than 15-20 years to fully implement. Perhaps a measly 10 million more bureaucrats spread liberally throughout the country. 5 or 6 hundred new federal agencies to staff…Maybe we could get help from other countries that are doing so much better than us? We could get our PPE from China for example and maybe let more Mexicans in to take over all the jobs while Americans are off work and recuperating. Can’t be too careful you know…yes sir, Biden sure has a wonderful plan. What a genius he is!

Awww…God Bless your heart.

LIsten -I know the last 4 years has convinced you that the Federal goverment is useless, can’t focus on anything, doesnt know how to orginize or put together big things. But no…thats just Trump. The US normally rises to any challange.

Its only this leadership that has stopped us from doing it again.

Ok. What exactly is Biden going to do? Making sure there is enough PPE for everyone for example is nothing but words.
Don’t you think that every company in America that was making PPE before this pandemic is already at maximum production level by now? What exactly is Mighty Joe going to do to increase production at facilities when production is already at maximum levels? I’d guess it’s the same all over the world. Trump has already used the power of government to make companies that don’t normally produce PPE to do so. For example, requiring 3M to produce ventilators. Assuming Super Joe could somehow increase the supply of PPE, what is he going to do to distribute it more efficiently?

More testing?? I’ve not heard of any place that is short of testing supplies in months. But if there is a shortage, again, how is mighty whitey going to alleviate the issue? Don’t you think every company is already scrambling to keep up with the demand?

And Joe is going to do this:?
Create a U.S. Public Health Jobs Corps . Through this Corps, the federal government will closely coordinate with state, tribal, and local leaders, as well as unions, to mobilize at least 100,000 people — and many more, if necessary — to support the public health response including by ensuring contract tracing reaches every community in America. Corps members should come from the communities they serve in order to ensure that they create trust and are as effective as possible”

Seriously?? Joe’s just going to snap his fingers and mobilize 100,000 people and many more if necessary?? From the communities they serve?? How long will it take Joe to even hire 100,000 people? What’s he going to mobilize them with once they’re hired, school busses? Who’s providing those?

This stupid ■■■■ is just the tip of the iceberg of all the wonderful things in Joe’s wonderful plan. I don’t expect any answers because I know you guys don’t ever think things through, you just nod your little bobble heads at every syllable a Lib overlord speaks and accept it as the gospel truth. Because they are wonderful and wise and they are totally selfless and benevolent and all powerful, and you guys just love your great big brother…