Look at all gas guzzling pickup Trucks at Biden event

I find it ironic that a party that wants to banned carbon energy having so many guzzling trucks at their event.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1315717501666369536

Don’t pay attention to noisy crowd that’s disrupting Biden event by sounding him out.

1 Like

Nobody there other than some Trump supporters and the media is there?

A real ground swell of support there. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Electric cars are expensive and we are experiencing record unemployment.

Biden will fix that.

You do realize Biden doesn’t ask supporters to attend right? Since there is a pandemic and all.

Only Trump needs his ego stroked so he feels important at his super spreader rallies. :joy::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

And suddenly, some how upon Biden’s election the pandemic goes away? When day one he increases taxes on the wealthy and businesses they will suddenly hire more people and goods become less expensive? For the love of God explain how.

1 Like

Sure, just take a look at 2010-2016.

P.S. Decreasing taxes does make a business suddenly hire either. Demand does.

1 Like

So how does Biden make the pandemic vanish and the economy reopen?

He won’t make the pandemic vanish. He will have a National plan for businesses to safely reopen.

2 Likes

And pay for my mortgage and give me a Bidenphone?

Trump is already paying for your mortgage. And giving Trumphones.

1 Like

He is? Then why am I still writing a check every month?

2 Likes

Oh then you were fortunate enough to not need a stimulus check. Lucky you

1 Like

I don’t know of anyone who thinks that. This mess has taken us months to dig into. It’s probably going to take just as long to dig ourselves out.

Here’s the thing, wearing a mask actually helps limit transmission. If we can get to 80% participation, the infection rate would drop and we could open more business. It’s really not this hard. We should be able to do this. The lack of leadership is why we haven’t.

2 Likes

So one size fits all? Or would Utah keep it’s color coding system by county?

1 Like

So national mask mandate regardless of how local or state officials think?

They would keep it?

The first step is getting people to mask up when in public. The fact we are at 50% is really freaking sad.

In hotspots that meet the science guidelines, absolutely.