Long awaited Trump new communication platform is here

It was reported on Fox news today. It is meant to compete with twitter and facebook. here it is - https://www.donaldjtrump.com/desk

It’s going to disappoint a lot of people. After all the promotion and hype, this is it? Look to me like a blog. nothing sophisticated. I hope trump didn’t spend too much on this. I could have made this for him in 2 days.

Edit: here is link to fox news article - Trump launches new communications platform months after Twitter, Facebook ban | Fox News

It has a contribute button with which to fleece his sheep. That’s all that matters.

7 Likes

Communication platform…. It’s a web site. Hilarious.

2 Likes

How is it supposed to compete with twitter and fb when it has twitter and fb share buttons and no ability for others to sign up for accounts ?

1 Like

Did anyone let him know people use Twitter and Facebook to communicate? I don’t see any way to communicate with this platform - lol

It’ll probably do well though, he has a lot of fans and would-be followers who are obviously interested in what he has to say.

Lots of site traffic → lots of potential ad revenue

1 Like

He is the new Q. People can share the infinite wisdom of his greatness with every stunningly brilliant comment he posts.

Wait, maybe he’s the old Q too! :rofl:

5 Likes

Ugh, pretty awful. Can’t do better than that? Looks like something anyone could make, simply a blog.

Ah well, I suppose his faithful can flock here for their pellets of wisdom. But it won’t generate the views a true social media platform with an App would.

1 Like

Surprised to not see a MyPillow banner at the top of the page yet

1 Like

Edit to this;

He is hoping contributions will be enough.

Wonder how many of his musings will end up getting reposted here…

I’m shocked. High powered meetings.

Noticed most of the stuff there is reposted from prior media postings, thought it strange.

1 Like

He had “some of the best” help him create this site.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Lol is that just an html blog.

1 Like

According to article, it took them 2-3 months to create this blog? :rofl:

I can use godaddy and get it done in 30 minutes.

2 Likes

Oh goodie…he even included the “drain my bank account” checkbox scam.

2 Likes

Lol - hence the true purpose of the “platform.” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I’m wondering if 1700 google developers worked on this trump site. Just like the vaccine site. trump has no clue about technology. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like