Long awaited Trump new communication platform is here

I’m thinking it may be a Wix template. I can’t even get the video he posted today to load. :laughing::joy::rofl:

So very sad…the amateur hour continues.

4 Likes

I am looking forward to signing Trump’s guestbook on his fancy new site.

1 Like

“New communication platform” lol

1 Like

All of them? :grin:

4 Likes

Wait where’s the hit counter?

Cutting edge this new Trump blog.

1 Like

That site is loaded with Facebook and google trackers.

So Trump doesn’t know how to build a social media platform. Who knew it would be so difficult? :innocent:

I’m Still waiting for any of his defenders to show up. I guess they are also in awe of how awful the site is.

1 Like

Can you contribute a negative amount?

How long before it’s hit with a denial of service attack?

Some people should read their own links.

“President Trump’s website is a great resource to find his latest statements and highlights from his first term in office, but this is not a new social media platform,” senior advisor Jason Miller told Fox News. “We’ll have additional information coming on that front in the very near future.”

4 Likes

Gnashing of teeth, bitter, demons, infected, already lost. Jealous barbarians, hating America. Already lost. Let them live in our memory.

There is no vaccine for TDS.

I took a look and like most of what I saw.

What I did not like was the May 3rd reference to the stolen election. The election was manipulated as the Time Shadow Effort article pointed out. Trump needs to let this go and move forward and STICK TO POLICY!!

I can see mentioning state efforts to secure elections as forward looking, but 2020 is over…let it go.

My top 3 for 2024 right now are

1. Desantis
  2. Marsha Blackburn
  3. Tim Scott

Would love to see Trump rallies for this group…just not Trump on the ticket.

:ballot_box_with_check:

Morning people. It looks like I’ve missed a big lib fest? Darn it!!! :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

There are convenient icons next to each of Trump’s statements so that people can post his ■■■■■■■■ to FB and Twitter. I imagine that is the real plan here.

1 Like

That of course is the true purpose - a way for trump to post things that get shared to FB and Twitter…

1 Like

https://www.axios.com/facebook-trump-ban-oversight-board-bc239ed4-3b42-4d94-960d-078da5deec3f.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=editorial&utm_content=technology-trumpfacebook

1 Like

Lol the Trump camp made this sound like it was a new social media platform right up until Facebook said they made their decision about Trump being banned and then were like surprise, it’s a WordPress blog with less features and they still stayed banned.

3 Likes

I was wondering when someone would point out that posts on that page go back to March 24.

bUt TrUmP!1! :rofl:

3 Likes