Long awaited Trump new communication platform is here

From the linked article

EXCLUSIVE: Former President Trump launched a communications platform on Tuesday, which will serve as “a place to speak freely and safely,” and will eventually give him the ability to communicate directly with his followers, after months of being banned from sites like Twitter and Facebook.

It’s been up since at least March.

Raah, trump! Hiss, snarf, snap! :rofl:

2 Likes

This may well be a factor in the oversight board’s decision to uphold Facebook’s ban on Trump. He’s essentially using this website as a way to get stuff posted on Facebook & Twitter despite his ban. That showed he’s not willing to play by the rules.

Law and order my ass

1 Like

For public consumption or for a limited beta?

The site has been viewable for a while, though it appears different than before.

Anywho, carry on, libs. :rofl:

That’s what I thought :rofl:

That you fell for it again? No you didn’t. :rofl:

1 Like

missed? or avoid? :grin:

All about control and power then.

First the sword…then the pen…met its match…now social media is the most powerful of all!!

Fox News claimed it was just launched on Tuesday.

You point activity on the site as proof it launched earlier.

Who’s right here? :rofl:

1 Like

I am. Carry on with the unfettered hate. :hugs:

1 Like

First post is Mar 24. So they put the new “page” together. Make no announcement. So NO ONE knows of its existence. Trump has been posting since Mar with NO ONE to read them. That’s what you are telling us? :rofl:

Likely, all the posting before this week were for beta testing.

1 Like

Nah - Facebook is just like any other platform that does social media, forums, or the like. Want to stay on their platform, play by their rules. If you keep breaking their rules enough, they will kick you off their platform.

Trump should have played by the rules like the “law and order” guy he claims to be.

1 Like

I’d be embarrassed if I was that lib too. Go ahead and hide it though. :rofl:

4 Likes

Social media is a monopolistic venture controlled by a few hands…Not cool.

I am completely fascinated that there is the airs of having something labelled as “Statement by Donald J Trump, 45th President of the United States of America” like it is going to be something important and then I click on it and get this.

Future Historians are going to have to work real hard to convince themselves that an enormous joke is not being played on them.

4 Likes

That’s pretty much the same way this site is set up. I know I realized that when I signed up for an account here. I don’t have any problems with that. Same way with Facebook.

1 Like

You are also ignoring the part where the board admitted the rules are made up on the fly.

This one is the best. He’s making some proclamation here. You can’t make this up. You have a chance to speak to your supporters and this is what you came up with? a new talking point?

“The Fraudulent Presidential Election of 2020 will be, from this day forth, known as THE BIG LIE!”

1 Like

The fact that he is complaining that Pence and the Senate didn’t just simply hand him the Presidency is just insane.

That is Q level crap.

1 Like