Trump returning to social media with his own platform

Trump has been having “high-powered meetings” at Mar-a-Lago with various teams regarding the venture, and that “numerous companies” have approached Trump. ~ Jason MIller

4 Likes

that he’s been banned is proof positive of how tripping pure leftist these stupid platforms are

run by little leftist children. angry, immature little lefty millennial gen z babies

7 Likes

Bam…I was waiting for this. It will really, REALLY put a hurting on the other platforms. :wink: :tumbler_glass:

7 Likes

“trump’s stooopid this will never work”

So we can all agree Trump has retained his first amendment right to free speech.

I look forward to witnessing the fate of yet another Trump business venture.

I have to go finish my Trump steak, washing it down with some Trump water and then finish studying for my Trump University class.

2 Likes

if there’s a god of the universe it will

he’s only rich because of “daddy” huh?

I’m sure it will be fine. After all, some people still spend their money on similar things. Like Justin Bieber. :laughing:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say that. But I am more of a self-made man than Trump.

no offense, but i dont care about your personal so-called circumstances

unless you go non-anon and run for office

1 Like

Anyone who has ever worked a job is more of a self made person than Donald Trump. He hires and fires people who spend his Daddy’s money. He’s never worked for anyone in his life.

2 Likes

No one who has worked a job is a self made person.

which jobs has Biden had?

3 Likes

Lifeguard.

7 Likes

haha. gawd of course

he loves the kids jumping on his lap

2 Likes

I say let him put himself out there for everyone to see. Better to remind people why he lost in 2020. We always seem to get amnesia right before the election which is why we always end up with more of the new boss same as the old boss.

The tv networks don’t have anything to talk about, since they can’t tell the truth about Jbiden. :joy_cat:

3 Likes

Good point. How many in politics in general have held a real job?

Of course they are. Once you’ve paid them that money is theirs, not yours.

When he was POTUS…he worked for me. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass: