London mayor knocks Trump for golfing as US braces for Hurricane Dorian

You might like to check out what Boris Johnson had to say about D Trump’s idea of bringing Russia back into the G8.

That is his own property just like Mar-A Largo.

Where has he gone that he does NOT own…ever?

This is just another working retreat instead of Camp David, he goes to his own properties.

Only the headline calls it a “vacation.”

It must hurt to see the object of your policy ire work twice as hard as Pelosi.

:tickets:

The impact of the UK economy and the Russia economy combined is rather inconsequential…really if you care to be honest for just a moment.

:moneybag:

It has nothing to do with either the UK or Russian economies. What Johnson said was unequivocally Trump’s idea to bring Russia back into the G8 SHOULD NOT HAPPEN. A complete repudiation of Trump’s wish.

You are right.

G7

G8

BINGO called…Nothing to do with any economies.

:moneybag:

Let me try a different tack:

Donald Trump: Russia in

Boris Johnson: Russia STAYS OUT.

Actually they should follow up the G7 summit with a C-Major summit. That would resolve everything.

3 Likes

So you think it’s a good thing he enriches himself by renting rooms to SS and staff?

Crazy days…

It is quite amazing that Trump and by extension the USA is humiliated yet again and the Trump acolytes don’t care.

OK, I rarely if ever agree with what you have to say, but that was funny!

Lol! This is a perfect post. Well done.

Right, because Trump has never slammed him on Twitter before…

Besides Trump saying he’s “working hard,” what indication do you have that he’s doing any work at all?

What exactly is Trump doing to alter the surge of violence in his country?

I like how people turn Trump bilking the American people to enrich himself with almost weekly vacations at his properties as some sort of benefit.

I also like how Trump tried to pretend it is exercise. That fatty drives his cart right into the green he is so adverse to walking.

1 Like

Sure, the world’s sixth and eleventh largest economies, no biggie.

Then advertise for it…

https://twitter.com/cspan/status/1168914002476523522?s=19

Maybe you should ask Trump that, since he saw fit to use his precious executive time in between golf shots to tweet about it.

Yeah, I think I remember, they slashed the budget of the Met repeatedly, right?