London mayor knocks Trump for golfing as US braces for Hurricane Dorian

https://thehill.com/policy/international/europe/459642-london-mayor-knocks-trump-for-golfing-as-us-braces-for-hurricane

There is going to be one helluva tweet storm coming soon

1 Like

how dare that Muslim get uppity.

5 Likes

Honestly. His time is probably better well spent on the golf course. What could he possibly accomplish otherwise? Let trained, responsible people handle the disaster relief.

2 Likes

Well he was suppose to be in Poland at a WWII memorial event, but guess golfing is more fun.

He probably thinks not going to Poland was good enough. And if he has to be in America, he might as well enjoy himself.

Seems uncalled for, from the article it seems like a jab for Trump spreading white nationalist rhetoric/tweets. Let us mock him for being annoyed Puerto Rico thought about getting in the way of a hurricane again.

Yeah - next thing you know, someone is going to be telling Donnie some ridiculous thing like Puerto Rico being a territory of the US or something…

grrrrrrrrr…arrrrrrrrrrrr…raaaaaaaàaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

hillary lost and the 3 year temper tantrum continues.

6 Likes

Yep trump is a whiny brat.

1 Like

Yep.

5 Likes

He’s an idiot, babe
It’s a wonder that he still knows how to breathe.

Apologies to Zimmerman.

2 Likes

Hilarious isn’t it?!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Orange man bad. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I just wanted to see how it felt since it’s the go to reply all the time. I dunno. Could be better.

1 Like

Maybe Khan needs to wind in his neck and take care of the problems in Londonstan.

1 Like

What the ■■■■ does the mayor of London know about Hurricanes let alone Cat 5’s. Donald Trump was doing the right thing by staying out of the way and letting the governmental agencies do their jobs. It’s a sign of great leadership to put good strong leaders in place and then get out of their way.

Look how Bush 43 messed up. He was so involved in everything. He forgot to remind then Mayor Ray Nagin to use all those school buses to evacuate people. And then he got caught having over extended congrats to Brownie. Bush was an ameture compared to Trump.

3 Likes

What I don’t really understand is why any American gives a flying ■■■■ what the mayor of lindon has to say about anything.

3 Likes

That was the point of my whole post. Sure there was sarcasm involved…but screw you Mr. mayor of London. Mind your own damn business…we don’t care what you think. And…we know what to do in case of A hurricane.

1 Like

I know, I was helping. It’s what I do, I’m a giver.

I know…i got that. Wasn’t arguing…accepting!

1 Like

The real reason Trump didn’t go to Poland is that they refused to sell him Cyprus.

2 Likes