London mayor knocks Trump for golfing as US braces for Hurricane Dorian

A hurricane’s course cannot be altered by anything Donald Trump does or doesn’t do. The London mayor can do something to alter the surge of violence in his city. Perhaps he should refocus.

1 Like

Not even you believe in that!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Try it with a meme next time. That might help.

I was thinking the same thing.

The UK has its remnant monarchy problem, a lousy accent, bad dentistry, tiny apartment housing stock…had to leave the EU to stem the flow of migrants from non-Christian nations…rotten health care…stabbing epidemic, and an anemic birthrate.

Takes a ton of hubris to give two ■■■■■ about how often and when Trump golfs…especially since he has taken zero vacations…all he does is run a working golf round on the weekends. I am impressed by this.

Trump is a workaholic machine.

:robot:

This is exactly what he does. Meeting on the course instead of in an office.

Trump has never just traveled for recreation…Not once.

:tickets:

lol @ the Mayor of London talking about hurricanes. Try not to let too many of your people freeze this winter.

laughs%20in%20british

I always liked The persian Golfer.

1 Like

The OP took over that role.

1 Like

Typical leftist mayor. In order to hide the decline of his city since he got power, tries ti get you to look at Trump.

It’s like how crazy the left goes after there is a kook shootings people. Meanwhile more people got shot in their city that weekend and it’s not even noticed…

1 Like

Well, that’s a lie.

In fact, trump tweeted in response to the mayor that he golfs for exercise.

You are right. He tweets while he golfs.

Yeah, a city of nine million with like two hundred homicides a year, it’s a real tidal wave of blood.

Like I’m genuinely not sure if you’re joking or trolling or what.

Seriously - does this sound like a guy who was doing business on the course, or does it sound like someone mad that he got called out for golfing again?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1168898508608421888

He’s taken several vacations. Where do you get your information?

Pfft. That fat ■■■■ doesn’t run through anything except a McDonald’s drive thru.

Where did he go? All of his travel has been in an official capacity as President.

No Hawaii…No Martha Vineyard…No Disney.

Just Mar-A-Largo for weekends of working golf and Trump meals.

He has barely been to Camp David for crying out loud.

Criticize for merit, the vacation and golf lies aren’t gaining traction.

Trumpophobes WISH he would take some time off.

Instead he keeps up his policy agenda just like his supporters hoped he would.

:flight_departure:

Just wait until he and Biden on on the same stage…

:tickets:

Just google it:

1 Like

And the major cause for the increase is because of the austerity measures of successive Conservative governments.