London mayor knocks Trump for golfing as US braces for Hurricane Dorian

Yeah nothing screams hard work like hours of “executive time” watching television in the Residence.

Not only that but from what I have read they cut budgets for social workers and similar. No wonder there were adverse consequences of these austerity measures.

Does not bother me in the slightest.

IMO Trump runs a lean and efficient administration, just he did with his 2016 campaign.

:tickets:

Staff turnover is not all negative.

Trump demands excellence and not everyone can deliver…That translates into a high turnover rate.

I think Trump had to kick a couple puppies after Sarah Sanders resigned…Sometimes you lose good people too.

:tickets:

If he demands excellence why hasn’t he tendered his resignation?

1 Like

Yeah, that should be fun.
However I am going to doubt that Trump will participate in any debates. He would get killed.
What does he have to show for three years?
One tax bill that will not pay for itself and is a burden on the economy and a couple of Justices on the SCOTUS.
Nothing else. He hasn’t come through on the majority of his promises. He asked Mitch to do something about healthcare because he didn’t want it as a campaign issue. Mitch said no.
He is telling his staff to get some wall built because that has become a massive failure.
And the list goes on.
Just listen to any of his recent rallies. How much policy was mentioned? Nada. He doesn’t have an plans and that is becoming more evident to the public every week.

1 Like

Uh, ok I will, uh.

Seriously, it sound like someone who is focused on making things better for his electorate and understands efficient time management giving advice to someone who is failing his electorate. POTUS gets his exercise, and discusses problems, develops relationships with allies and enjoys himself recreating all at the same time. Who knows what Sadiq Khan is doing with his time to improve London? Or cares?

Was this the way it was portrayed when B Obama was playing golf during his presidency?

I have no idea.

Let me assure you it was not.

https://twitter.com/NewDay/status/1168838906068049920?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1168838906068049920&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.huffpost.com%2Fentry%2Fcnn-supercut-donald-trump-obama-golf_n_5d6f89dee4b09bbc9ef74c18

:joy::rofl::rofl::joy::joy:
:golf::golfing_man:

President Trump’s golf swing must have sucked the energy from Hurricane Dorian.

Hurricane Dorian has weakened to a strong category-2 hurricane as it begins to crawl away from the northwestern Bahamas. Dorian essentially stalled yesterday for an extended period due to a collapse in surrounding steering currents between adjacent weather systems. In the meantime, the combined effect of upwelling cooler waters and dry air ingestion has eroded both the structure and strength of the storm. This is evident in the apparent degradation of the westward flank and core of the storm and considerably reduced strength in the last 24 hours.

https://www.gccapitalideas.com/2019/09/03/weather-sentinel-weakening-hurricane-dorian-ongoing-threats/

Let’s all give president Trump some credit for helping spare the Atlantic coast from the full wrath of Dorian.

:clap:t3:

Let’s also get the cruise ship industry to send some ships to the Bahamas to help feed and house those who lost their homes. no cruises will be going there until they help get systems back up anyway.

I am sure President Trump is working on this as well.

:passenger_ship:

You do realise the idiocy of your assertion I trust because the extension of it is that if a hurricane makes USA landfall it is because Donald Trump wanted it to or worse he didn’t care enough to deflect the hurricane away from the USA?