Log Cabin R Endorse Trump in 2020

With numerous indictments, plea deals, and convictions.

And we got confirmation that Russia did attempt to interfere with our election.

And the investigation into the investigators?

1 Like

How’s that going?

So…

Trump is a “Pelosi” for refusing to rent his properties to black folks back in the 80s.

That was not a good dodge. Try again.

What is a word to describe a person who refuses to rent their properties to a person based upon the color of that person’s skin?

Why you’re avoiding answering that question is totally obvious.

1 Like

Conservative gay Republicans that like Trump. I’m not worried about the voting numbers in that group.

I only know those investigations are not over.

I think it’s kind of great that you won’t give up on your dreams. I do hope you can handle the disappointment.

If that happens, I’ll be fine. :rofl:

We’ll make it a National Holiday so no one ever forgets the hainuss crimes committed by Obama and his Deepstate.

I wouldn’t mind another paid day off.

2 Likes

One of their board members was not that happy about their decision to endorse Trump.

This has post of the year written all over it and for so many reasons

It doesn’t really matter because the investigations of the investigators of the investigators haven’t started yet.

1 Like

No. Is secular Judaism a thing?

Lotta cheeseburgers getting eaten.

1 Like

The interesting part about the LGBT community (through which with no conscious decision of my own apparently an unswerving ally of) is that it’s like the black community in that it’s actually of viciously bickering subcultures who only turn to solidarity when an outside force comes after them.

I wonder if the Log Cabin aren’t the gay dudes or lesbians who are like bisexuals are not part of our deal or cross-dressing, queer and non binary aren’t part of our thing or political lesbianism or they’ve just been so traumatized by twenty years of their sexuality being the whipping boy of the GOP that they have Stockholm Syndrome.

I rescind my statement and the Log Cabin Republicans should rescind their Trump endorsement.

Trump administration is attempting to remove job protections for homosexuals. In other words, employees can fire people for being gay if the Trump administration has their way.

I like this guy. He understands the manipulative ways of the D rhetoric.

“Honestly, coming out as conservative has been more of an earth-shattering, life-altering move for me, personally, than coming out as gay was,” Smith said. “I came out [as gay] to my family and friends but coming out as conservative has been a very public thing … For me, this process has been more difficult to navigate than the process of coming out as gay.”

Like what?

Great question.