Log Cabin R Endorse Trump in 2020

See my link a couple posts up.

No.
ā€¦

Fake news. The matter is before the Supreme court and nobody ā€œurgesā€ their decision.

Nice try.

:do_not_litter:

Huffington Post? No thanks.

1 Like

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/trump-administration-argues-law-doesnt-protect-gays-from-workplace-bias-11566603943

You donā€™t trust the Wall Street Journal?

Dude. It would be worth your while to google. You donā€™t trust the Wall Street Journal?

How does one urge the Supreme Court?

You are not aware of each side attempting to influence a decision?

I am saying that after arguments it is up to the Supreme Court to act in their unbiased capacity.

Attributing this to Trump is a stretchā€¦Fake News.

Youā€™re saying the Trump administration didnā€™t argue that current law should not protect LGBT job discrimination?

That is what I am saying.

Here is the same fake headline from 2017.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/07/27/trump-administration-intervening-in-major-lgbt-case-says-job-bias-law-does-not-cover-sexual-orientation/

There are the same headlines popping up very 3 to 4 months.

This is just an attempt to use the Supreme Court docket against Trump on a case that dates back to Obama administration.

Really getting a lot of mileage from this oneā€¦

Hardly unprecedented. You might like to check who the previous USA Ambassador to Australia was. You might also check out how long it took D Trump to appoint the current USA Ambassador to Australia. The position was vacant from October, 2016 until March, 2019.

He knows that Aussies traded their gun rights for CNN coverage.

No rush, just get the best ambassador.

:tickets:

Quite remarkable from a supporter of the liar-in-chief Donald Trump.

He said she saidā€¦is that ALL you really have?

It is a long standing understanding that politicians lie.

Trump relates to us and his lies are very well crafted. The best lies ever, everyone should want one.

:tickets:

The absurdity of the claim that ā€œAussies traded their gun rights for CNN coverageā€ shows a complete lack of knowledge of our legislative procedures.

More than 2 years to appoint an ambassador to a very important ally of the USA speaks directly to D Trumpā€™s incompetence and laziness.

Where does ā€œsheā€ come into Donald Trump lying when he said that his father was born in Germany?

Why would I care about your legislative ā€œprocess.ā€

I know you got disarmed without much of a wimper.

Back to bombs and knives and stones for you.

:australia:

It would allow you to not make such absurd statements as the one I quoted previously.

There have been many Federal elections since 1996.

It is opportune to say vale Tim Fischer and thank you.

and away we go :slight_smile: