Log Cabin R Endorse Trump in 2020

I think that you are going to be really surprised at the turnout against Trump on election day.
There have been leaders of minority groups who are predicting that Democrat voters will turn out in numbers that could exceed the turnout that Obama had in his two elections. And if that happens I will guarantee you that Trump will be toast.

She follows Islam when it comes to wearing her hat… Why wouldn’t she when it comes to homosexuals?

Union members with good negotiated health care coverage.

A LOT of them.

Women and minorities will be his big pickup from 2016. It has become obvious he is not the WOLF that his opponents have been crying for the entire term.

The Mueller hoax will motivate many.

:studio_microphone:

Is Pro-Islam incompatible with Pro-LGBTQ ?

Keep in mind the lies of the media and D to portray Trump as bigoted and racist. Trump has a history much longer than politics that shows he is none of this.

People hate liars and can often exact retribution with a single legal vote.

Newsflash…They will be voting Trump and telling your pollsters nonsense.

:ticket:

Obviously…

“The US on Wednesday accused Iran of violating fundamental human rights after Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammed Javad Sarif endorsed the execution of gay people.”

Not a single word of what you just said refutes a single word if my post.

What word would you use to describe a person who refused to rent his properties to black folks because they were black?

But is it possible for someone be both ?

Sure… People are often conflicted. What’s with the 20 questions?. I find it odd you are not put off by Iran hanging gays.

1 Like

I would use the word PELOSI.

Because all she has is a long shot media PR campaign to keep her speakership.

It should start to become more clear that innuendo and character maligning is a subtle business, never forced.

I have not asked you any question about 1920s that I recall. Something about jazz, maybe ?

If you could just find exactly where I state that I am ok with Iran hanging gay people, I’ll be sure and work on that.

Sorry it should have been "What’s with the 20 questions?. But never mind, that one, answer this one…

Is Pro-Islam incompatible with Pro-LGBTQ ?

Guess again. Women’s approval of Trump is down at least 3% from 2016, and 62% say they are unlikely to vote for him.

https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-americas-thinking/447308-trumps-giant-gender-gap-62-percent-of-women-say-they-are

Only 3% down on the heels of the failed Mueller investigation is not exactly worrisome.

In fact that is not bad at all considering the withering media coverage.

Well within the margin of error and long before his opponent is decided on.

The Log Cabin republicans have just shown this trend is heading in the positive direction.

UNlikely for ALL voters…OK if you insist.

Didn’t say it was worrisome. But it doesn’t look like women will be the big pickup for him that you described, does it?

That’s actually the question I asked you but let me answer.

Yes, it can be. But 99% of the time it is not, especially in backwards theocratic Islamic societies such as Iran which you cited .

Muslims living in the West tend to be more tolerant of LGBTQ but gays living in Islamic societies are often heavily persecuted and forced to live their lifestyle in secrecy if they choose to even practice it at all.

I disagree.

He can improve that number by 3-5% and pick up another state or two.

We are still a LONG way out.

Lol, yeah we’ll see how it goes with women. :wink:

Guaranteed by the same people who pushed the Russian collusion lie, how is that working out?