Locked out ip address

Well, that sucks.

I would be taking it personally, if I were you.

It’s like 50/50 or so. I just hit forgot password and create a new one., takes about 30 seconds.

I know that may seem like eternity for some…specially for really old people where every second counts. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Now I am getting a Captcha check on login.

What the heck is that?

The prove you are not a Robot thing.

Maybe you need to vary the time between key strokes. :wink:

I have no clue if you are being serious, but my typing is quite rapid…

:astonished:

Try a different browser that did the trick for me and I have not changed my password once

Fascinating.

So is a robot’s. :wink:

Hope it helps honestly

The old website was far better.

1 Like

Yes. Happened to me just a couple of days ago. I do nothing to try and solve the problem. I just wait until tomorrow and try again. Rinse and repeat until it works.

And it’s not even close.

Nope.

Had the same problem on my home computer last night. But I could get in on my phone.

@Talk2Bill you have any insight on this little glitch or do the powers that be in NY know anything.

(See I ask the people that know. I know nothing . . . Nooooooooooooooooooothing (not even for a candy bar))

I have had more disfunction issues on this site than I did on the old. This site has a few convenient features that the old site did not, but the same can be said about the features on the old site that are not available here. On the balance, I weigh the old site better than this one.

1 Like

I will let them know.

There was a message that appeared across the top of the screen that said the forum was read only at this time. Just checking to see if I was silenced for some reason. :slight_smile:

For a mobile device I just cleared the cache and did a soft reboot/reset.