Location of measles outbreaks in US was predicted a year ago

Yes and if majority of the population of the area i vaccinated it doesn’t spread, the reason there was an outbreak in Ohio is the community had a low vaccination number.

Really my master’s degree in health care admin with studies in epidemiology and policy says otherwise. Let’s just agree. We won’t agree.

by not vaccinating your child you are directly putting other children at risk, that is a simple fact.

but people would rather dead children then one with a disability.

A majority were vaccinated. To maintain herd immunity you need to keep that number up at or above 85%.

Obviously not, either that or you are intentionally misrepresenting the facts.

which is why vaccination should be mandatory to attend public school.

Yes, we get that. You also put them at risk every time you take them for a car ride or send them to school.

child who are not vaccinated should not be allowed in schools.

but this whole anti-vaccination thing is kinda of pathetic that people would rather their child die possibly because they hate people with disabilities so much.

Abort a fetus = murder.

Allow a child to die by refusing to vaccinate them = freedom.

Go figure.

someone else child dying because you didn’t vaccinate your child = god plan.

Collateral damage. Freedom!!

Maybe you are misrepresenting the facts.

So then, kids who for whatever reason cannot be vaccinated or developed no immunity when they were vaccinated should be barred from the public schools?

You would then be banning kids with disabilities from public schools.

Brilliant!

You can’t show where I"ve misrepresented anything. Conversely I’ve shown where you are.

Not that hard to grasp really. One is the intentional killing of another human being, the other is allowing nature to take it’s course.

sorry I should rephrase that.

children who are not vaccinated because their parents are morons shouldn’t be allowed in schools.

2 Likes

I’m just going to let that one go… .

Abortion = murder.

Not immunizing kids and having them die = freedom

If American kids scare you so much stay in Canada. I’m sure there’s some unvaccinated kids up there that need your attention.