LIVE: TRUMP 2ND RALLY of 10-27-20 in West Salem Wi

That’s the most confusing thing about all this. I’ve thought Donald Trump was a dim bulb ■■■■■■ bag since I was literally a child and he was a constant punchline on Letterman and I spent like, oh, three years being told I didn’t like him because the media told me not to?

It’s like, I thought that dude was a clown and what a eighth grade dropout meth dealer thinks a rich person is like since before Bill Clinton was president. I never watched a single episode of The Apprentice. He was obviously stupid and shallow and a liar and not nearly as rich as he pretended to be.

Yes. I’ve thought he was a total and irredeemable ■■■■■■■ since my dad brought The Art of the Deal into our house in the 1980s, which was around the time I started reading SPY magazine. SPY always had his number early and did some of the best Trump-trolling ever (like sending him—along with some other public figures—tiny, tiny checks to see who would cash them; Trump always did, even when it was for pennies).

He ran in 2000, remember? He was pro-choice and pro-universal healthcare, and . . . I wouldn’t have supported him in 10 million years because he’s a self-evidently toxic, lying, corrupt, malignant narcissist and pig. No negative ads or propaganda messaging required.

3 Likes

Horrible people. Deplorable chumps. Shouldn’t be allowed to vote.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s funny, even though I was so poor I wore shoes wrapped in duct tape, my dad was more or less a professional con artist who did a really convincing impression of a well educated upper middle to upper class person and everything he did to appear that way was the opposite of the way Donald Trump acted then and especially now.

In case you ever wondered how I grew up scuffling in the ghetto but knew even back then that you don’t wear a fifteen thousand dollar bespoke Brioni suit by having it tailored six inches too large in the jacket and pants and wear a tie that hangs down to your zipper to hide how fat you are.

1 Like

I absolutely LOVE the new avatar!!!

2 Likes

I’ll just leave your first two fragments to individual judgment.

As for the third: there’s no mechanism for stopping the irrational, the aggrieved, the mal-informed, conspiratorial crackpots and “horrible people” from voting. Moreover, I wish almost all the people who supported (passively or actively) this terrible president healthy lives in the future.

But no one should ever take them the least bit seriously, presume their good faith, or give them an easy, legitimating platform for their political views again. Among other things, it means that I never want to see cretins like Newt Gingrich or Rudy Giuliani or whoever among polite mainstream media company ever again. They can go on Jacob Wohl’s podcast, or publish in The Daily Caller.

This is probably too much to expect, of course.

5 Likes

Horrible, horrible people. They are ignorant, unenlightened and unWoke. They should be limited to local elections in their own backwater counties.

Everyone knows only the college-educated Woke should have the right to choose national leaders - for the benefit of all.

If these peasants would step aside for their betters, the world would be a much, much better place.

You shouldn’t even have to see them.

Newt Gingrich has a PhD. Lawyer and gadabout Rudy Giuliani was mayor of New York City. That we never need to hear from them again has nothing to do with class, geography, or education-level. Your straw man is flaccid, floppy, and low-T.

4 Likes

Fake, phony PhD. Not a real degree. And he got it during pre-history.

Interesting analogy. Very lady-like.

You shouldn’t be so harsh on yourself. You’re definitely marks, which normally I’d be okay with because this is America baby. We invented con artistry. The mind boggling part is being a sucker for someone who is so objectively terrible at being a con man. He can’t even pretend he gives a ■■■■ about you or your concerns, and when he can choke out the words he still has to look down the camera and roll his eyes, and there’s literally no way y’all can’t notice that.

4 Likes

Don’t call me baby.

Your stories are not the least bit interesting.

1 Like

It’s not a story. Trump is a con artist. He isn’t even a billionaire. He’s living on personal loans because he maxed out his lines of credit on the properties he owns and the bills are coming due and he can’t pay them. Y’all hung your hat on his wealth and business savvy. You got played. That’s just one example.

It seems easier to write it off to experience and just not get conned like that again, but I guess people would rather be marks and not admit they screwed up.

I got what I wanted. You should look in a mirror.

You really can’t help it, can you?

Lots of real, fancy degrees among the GOP.

Tom Cotton, Harvard/Harvard Law
Ted Cruz, Princeton/Harvard
Jared, Harvard/NYU Stern
Stephen Miller, Duke U
Wilbur Ross, Yale/Harvard
Ben Sasse, Harvard/Oxford/Yale
and on and on and on . . .

All real degrees; all awful people. Hey, if you still admire Ted “No one from the lesser ivies” Cruz after the last four years, he’s all yours. And if you don’t admire him, he’s all yours, too.

Previous expressions of affection have been fraudulent!

Those aren’t the people we are discussing though, are they? Somebody has to vote for them. Horrible, horrible people. Unworthy.

Indeed. That is fascinating, but not as fascinating as the walk-backs and “Trump who?” insanity that may be coming.

1 Like

This seems like an opportune moment to advise you if Biden does win, I’m probably going to have to leave the forum for a while. My broad won’t let me discuss politics if I’m going to be all mental.

Since I was asked nicely, I’ll still moderate.

I didn’t have to sacrifice all my deeply held political principles to support a guy who obviously has nothing but contempt for people like me and can’t even be bothered to hide it.

And saying I did it all for packing the courts with ideologues who want to radically change things would sound utterly crazy if I spent a decade railing against the tyranny of an activist judiciary.

3 Likes

Not from me.