LIVE: TRUMP 2ND RALLY of 10-27-20 in West Salem Wi

Wisconsin has had the most Covid deaths (64) and positive cases (5262) today. Having a rally is hurting us citizens. It is putting even more virus into our community. We have a field hospital on our state fair grounds that just started seeing people. It’s insanity and harmful to have these Covid breeding events.

4 Likes

That is horrible Molly. This ■■■■■■■ psychopath is holding super-spreader events pretending that everything is fine while Americans are dying. It is one of the darkest times in modern history. He. Must. Go!

Stay safe my friend. Same to everyone else as well!

2 Likes

The truth it always wins.

Biden is on some ethically…at best…shaky ground.

:ballot_box_with_check:

1 Like

Trump supporters questioning the ethics of anyone else is the height of irony. Never mind, irony is officially dead.

3 Likes

Keep us updated…:roll_eyes:

I don’t appreciate the breaks China has received and spying on a presidential candidate.

Never count Trump out.

:statue_of_liberty:

Lol!!! Trump is soooo a real life version of Frank Costanza

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: General Off-Topic Slop from Various Threads +fd

The misogyny is stunning with this ■■■■■■■ clown.

https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1321179624034816001?s=21

What’s wrong with saying that?

Irony has been dead for some time, Trumpism killed it :smile:

1 Like

64 is not the most. Texas had 74 and California 78.

When was Trump in either last?

Hard to say.

Lock her up.

Allan

1 Like

https://twitter.com/JTHVerhovek/status/1321392639737057280

+17??? I hope Trump comes back to WI some more.

1 Like

Plus 17 seems like a lot!!! Trump has some work to do, maybe more rallies???

1 Like

Well at least the Wisconsin Trumpers were not stranded and left abandoned in the cold. That’s a bright point. Not a point I thought be needed before yesterday.

1 Like

Okay. I’m thinking that poll is an outlier.

Lead does seem kinda small given how this President behaves.

1 Like

It’s trite, I know, but that’s been the ■■■■■■■■■ part of this: I’ve known Trump was a lying, narcissistic con-artist for 30+ years now. Nothing he does can really surprise or disappoint.

But all the people who’ve supported, enabled, equivocated, deflected, etc. That’s different.

3 Likes