LIVE: TRUMP 2ND RALLY of 10-27-20 in West Salem Wi

Biggest con is being played out as we speak…Joe for president when Joe isn’t running.

Don’t get me wrong, in a long con, after the mark is told the tale and given the convincer, they often become so money hungry they will actively ignore obvious signs that it’s a con or insist on being conned out of their money two or three times. Once you’re bought in to the story, you’ll do almost anything not to admit it’s fake.

But the question is, what is the tale that was told that was so great? What was the convincer? You hand someone money for nothing, that makes sense. You give them nothing while laughing in the marks’ faces, how does that convince you? That’s saying the quiet part loud and the loud part quiet.

I didn’t sacrifice anything. You voted for Hillary Clinton.

I’m just enjoying the wrecking ball. If it ends, it ends. He can drive his U-Haul straight to Attica for all I care.

“Radically want to change things”? :joy:

Follow the Constitution, how radical.

Fronting. A facade.

They don’t even know what they’re voting for.

1 Like

So it begins. Again.

Go ahead! Impeach him! Except if you actually do I’ll lose my mind over how unfair and wrong it is!

2 Likes

I literally brought up Newt Gingrich in my original post. He represents a general type of GOP slimeball—the sort that generally gets a free pass to go on already-bad mainstream political talk shows and publish in respectable news outlets, regardless of his or her awfulness. I am talking about changing media norms, as much as anything else.

I have family and friends who voted for Trump in 2016 and will vote for him again 2020. I wouldn’t claim they’re all “horrible people,” but (as I said in the original post before you started stuffing straw into old clothes) they’re political judgment is absolute garbage and indefinitely forfeits the benefit of any doubts (barring some major, sustained mea culpa). It’s like I’ve known people who sincerely believe in astrology, too; I don’t consult with them about physics or medicine, and I don’t think they should be given equal time or share credibility with actual scientists.

4 Likes

A hundred fifty ■■■■■■■ years of people running the long con on the same exact script-a literal script!-and still no one gets that a con works because it convinces the sucker-that’s you in this case-that they’re part of a con on other people that doesn’t exist while they get taken. God help us all.

It “began” the day he was elected. I don’t give a damn about Donald Trump. Never have. He’s a pig; a New York yankee who had one job. He did it. Lock him up.

What I like is how white libs, especially males, feel you are participating. “Helping”. Fighting the good fight! Break that arm patting yourself on the back.

Their.

Right on! :fist:t3:

Forgiving them out of “family” will not further The Cause!

Newt Gingrich didn’t vote himself into office! The Enablers are to blame; the root cause. Horrible, deplorable chumps.

Interesting…

1 Like

I wonder if an encyclopedic knowledge of rap ever saved anyone from a revolution?

He was already impeached. Quote a single post in which I showed evidence of “losing my mind”.

This is you thinking you’re on the inside of the con when you’re the mark who’s been roped. That’s how this all worked.

1 Like

What outlet do you suggest I use to become enlightened like you?

Yes. You don’t need to isolate it like that. To repeat: People who vote for Donald Trump a second time have terrible, terrible political judgement. And that’s regardless of their class, education-level, geography, or other factors.

Probably not. I just used it to beat my crippling speech impediment as a teenager when speech therapy failed. So I’m real broken up about wasting my time on that. Lol.

Is working.

Like I said, your stories…

You are not Woke nor are you an Outsider Within.

Yeah but I don’t randomly capitalize words for no reason, so who’s really losing here.

Interesting…so Trump was coning me long before he announced his presidency.

Fascinating.