LIVE STREAM: President Trump MAGA Rally in Erie PA. tonight 10/10/2018

Its working. Tap the word LIVE by red dot at bottom left or reliad the page first.

1 Like

I just checked and I had to tap on the LIVE words a couple times then it was fine againā€¦ The stream itself is also fine on yt on my 4k TV

1 Like

Umm no. The blue wave is already hereā€¦

"Has anyone noticed this Hurricane coming down on Florida right now? Anyone seen this? Hurricane Michael, theyā€™re calling it. The fake news media is saying itā€™s the strongest storm (and by the way, lots of water in these storms, they are very wet) to hit the US in 50 years. Am I right? Itā€™s what theyā€™re saying.

And the whole time this is going on (and by the way, weā€™ve got fantastic people doing amazing things down there right now, everyone is safe and the storm wonā€™t do any real damage thanks to us), not one fake news media outlet mentions that Donald J Trump is in fact the strongest storm to hit the US, probably in the history of ever, I donā€™t know itā€™s what I was told, but whereā€™s all the talk about how big and strong I am? Where is it? Itā€™s nowhere. Itā€™s nowhere. Hurricane Michael is a joke compared to Hurricane Donald, and no one is talking about it. Put your hands together and bark, my little minions."

3 Likes

The orange goblin smirks
The crowd cheers, red hats galore
Itā€™s time, LOCK HER UP!

1 Like

The President is heading to the podium.

Hurricane Michael has killed two people so far. Howā€™s the rally going?

1 Like

The poor souls stood in line for hours, the hurricane can wait.

With or without toilet paper trail?

Iā€™m sure fat donald will have a moment of silence for the hurricane victims.

Some people in the South are in the process of dying from this storm. I donā€™t think Donald Trump has the ability to understand when is a good time to have a rally and when is a bad time to have a rally. Heā€™s just not that human.

Optics arenā€™t really Trumpā€™s specialty.

Now if you want someone to run their mouth and insult people, Donnieā€™s your guyā€¦

2 Likes

ā€œThoughts and prayers to all the victims who couldnā€™t hear my speech tonight.ā€ :disappointed:

2 Likes

Do Trump, Rush or Sean talk about the debt or the stock market anymore? Healthcare?

Donā€™t participate. If you think a post/thread is in violation, report it. Donā€™t troll the particular thread protesting your case. This has been reported, and deemed no foul. Now shoo.

Iā€™m actually curious about whatā€™s said in these rallies about healthcare. Does anyone know?

According to RealClearPolitics, Senator Casey is now up by 16 percentage points.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2018/senate/pa/pennsylvania_senate_barletta_vs_casey-6312.html

Canā€™t wear a MAGA hat when its real windy out.

Reports are they led a ā€œlock her upā€ chant in memory of those who lost heir lives in the hurricane today.

1 Like

Why donā€™t you watch to find out?