LIVE STREAM: President Trump Holds MAGA Rally in Charlotte, NC 10-26-18

Do they have snacks at these events?

These events are usually held at Federaly paid for Public Corrals

They will have a good laugh at busting each others chops and how they didnt mean it, its just campaigning.

You should bring your own. There’s a really nice walmart near the event.

I’ll be having cocktails.

I’ll be having Cockatoo’s?

Don’t forget to buy your cockamany batteries.

Me too!

10charles

The best snacks

Now do I feel like driving 3 1/2 hours each way and will my Beto shirt arive in time?

You’re not going to get put behind the speaker if you’re wearing a shirt like that… unless you hide it or something. Be strategic.

I would wear it under my US Army OIF Vet shirt. Still seems like a long drive just to be thrown out after I reveal my Beto shirt and kneel for the anthem.

Nonono. You also get a video clip of you doing that. It’ll be replayed a million times on youtube.

1 Like

Which could lead to being next season’s social media celebrity on Dancing With The Stars.

Locker room talk.

I love it when Donald speaks outdoors and the sun’s in his eyes. Really accentuates that steely squint.

Testosterone is such an attractive quality in a president, unless it’s embodied in that hag witch lib mob mentality Crooked Hillary Clinton. Donald should declare a national day of celebration so that as a nation we can recognize and thank him for delivering us from a fate worse than death.

I noticed that too early on. I thought that surely the sun would be at a different angle by the time Donald was set to appear. Who planned this thing?

Donald will probably say that Ted has the rapiest faces of all the faces he’s ever seen.

Trump might even call Ted’s wife “horseface”. And Trump supporters will applause.

Careful, Trump might bodyslam you.

Trump has the best slams.

The guy wearing 2 hats looks silly.