LIVE STREAM: President Trump Holds MAGA Rally in Charlotte, NC 10-26-18

I’m fine with him staying as far way from the WH as posible

What do you think, 2 million people this time? 5? 90?

I am! But first I’m going to mow the lawn, bake a pie, go grocery shopping, shop for some new shoes, go to the library, vacuum my basement, do a couple loads of laundry, and take my dog to the park. Then I’ll have my watch party!

1 Like

Unbelievable.

Blinds are closed, door is locked battery are charged …I’m ready

4 Likes

I seem to recall our host used to mention something about “95 million unemployed” on a daily basis . . . though for some reason he seems to have forgotten about that for the last year and a half. Maybe the Saudi arms deal will give them all jobs!!

1 Like

We should all take a moment to consider the terrible toll this is going to take on Trump’s golf handicap. What a selfless leader he is!

2 Likes

If you’re not already making millions writing for some sitcom, you really should be. Go… look into it.

:rofl:

GO!!! NOW!!!

No. It’s not a complete sentence you miserable AI grammar cop, but it’s what I want to post. Now DO IT!

You know, I appreciate what you’re trying to say. I just don’t understand what you’re trying to say at all. I’m glad you’re following your heart though.

I wish. The pay isn’t nearly at that level for teaching 6 year olds with disabilities.

I would watch a sitcom about a class of 6 year olds with disabilities. Especially if one was named Sheldon.

Get the parents to sign off and contact TLC or Lifetime and pitch that damn thing. You’ll all be rich in a couple of years.

Because kids with Autism like routines, every single working day is exactly the same. We sing the same 5 songs. We work on the same activities every day. It’s kind of like groundhog day.

When is he coming to Texas? I can’t wait!!!

He’ll be in Houston on Monday. Ted Cruz and Greg Abbott will also be there.

Will you be the new Plaid Shirt Guy? Please?

He’s coming to Mosinee, Wisconsin next week and I can’t wait!!!

Listening to Ted’s sniveling whine and watching him tuck his wee tail between his legs in the presence of his dom will be worth the price of admission.

Donald is a wonderful Man of the People. He knows that even in Texas they hunger for hope and a return to decency and just MAGA in general.

And, tirelessly, Dearest Donald provides. Truly the Best President in the History of Ever.

Punch, pie, and cocktail weenies are all laid out. Guests start arriving in about an hour. Anyone without their MAGA hat gets turned away at the door.