LIVE STREAM: President Donald Trump Holds Rally in Rochester, MN 10/4/18

And who will sometimes take on a part for a pittance, or nothing at all–or sometimes they will even give up something for the opportunity.

In this case, Trump supporters only had to give up their integrity and moral compass, both of which are valued at 0.42 Big Macs.

I hope Dems never comprehend a cult like mentality…

As we discovered in 2016, real enthusiasm translates to real votes. I’m kind of expecting to see higher than normal GOP turnout for the mid-terms.

1 Like

Like the Obama cult mentality?

2 Likes

The entertainment has become watching those behind him…would be fun to have someone find out who each of those people are…if they even are from that area.

1 Like

I’m just here for trump to profess more love to Kim Jung…

previously on this board the only time i saw people post about third wives and fifth kids was when they were talking about men from the projects.

So the thread that was started first and had 6 times as many posts is merged into the one that wasn’t and didn’t? Alrighty, then. Seems reasonable.

1 Like

Compare the two titles. I was generous in not deleting and merging.

1 Like

My posts keep disappearing.

Much of the posts in that thread have disappeared, so what does it matter?

Only say nice things. And donate.

1 Like

What was wrong with @wonderingrover title of his thread? Because it accurately described these rallies as another live commercial for Trump? That seems beyond unreasonable, to either delete the thread or to choose to close it and merge into this newer one with substantially fewer posts.

3 Likes

It is my understanding that you’re not allowed to be critical of Trump or his rallies on this forum.

2 Likes

What was wrong with the other title? It was accurate.

If don the don is a protected person around here, you may as well shut this place down.

Must be one of those unspoken TOS violations.

2 Likes

I guess an inability to show fealty to the Master in all posts or at least thread titles will cause said posts and/or threads to be deleted. I’ve never witnessed such things on these forums in my many years of posting here. It makes zero sense to me. What is the point?

1 Like

ANOTHER rally? Why?

The only conclusion I can reach is that Donald Trump is a protected person on this forum.

Proceed accordingly.

1 Like

Well, the thread was over 60 posts at one point, and then it was suddenly down into the forties.

1 Like

The TOS needs to be updated then, because if all we are now going to be allowed to do is discuss politics in a positive light regarding Trump, then what is the point of this place again? If the cult wants an echo chamber, then spell it out in the terms on the site. Not by going this back-handed way of post deletions and thread closures that may not speak kindly of the Master.

3 Likes