LIVE STREAM: President Donald Trump Holds Rally in Rochester, MN 10/4/18

He’s sitting on the crapper thinking about getting ready to board the plane, ride the limo and waking up to the stage right now!!!

1 Like

What’s the weather like right now?

1 Like

It is currently 48 and sunny in Rochester. Humidity is 44%.

As it is currently 87 where I’m at, I wouldn’t mind being there.

2 Likes

How many Redhats in line already?

There are a yuuuuge amount of red hats. No one can draw a crowd like Trump. The auditorium will be full, and there will be people lined up for 20 miles wanting to get in. It is going to be the biggest crowd ever gathered.

Minnesota paid rally actors currently seeing sharp rise in economic growth.

1 Like

Donald Trump is bringing jobs to Minnesota. He is making Minnesota great again!

1 Like

The only way that they can up the ante is by following those tunes up with “Dancing Queen” and “I Will Survive.”

1 Like

Hey, maybe Trump can do a video call with Kim with this song playing in the background:

2 Likes

Oh, sorry. I was caught up in the line about the songs being played.

That duet would destroy any sales records previously set by Michael Jackson or the Beatles.

1 Like

Fake Rally!

That would be zero. No amount of money can buy that kind of enthusiasm. Something DEMs will never be able to comprehend.

1 Like

Sure it can. If you don’t act like you love Trump, you don’t get paid. Instant enthusiasm.

I know a few people in theater. They can fake pretty good,

Only the best actors!

1 Like

I can only hope and pray that DEMs continue to grossly underestimate the very real enthusiasm for Trump.

In my youtube live stream, there’s a guy in a suit walking up and down the line handing out Big Mac coupons to the red hats in line.

He’s being followed by a second guy in a suit pulling a cart full of Big Macs.

I hope there are Coupon Guys, as well as associated carts in tow, for Fries and Drinks.

Hard to scream about Hillary with a dry mouth.

Also, what is the purpose of the coupons in the first place? The Coupon Guys should be unemployed.

#InefficiencyPayingOffTrumpSupporters

2 Likes

Campaigner-in-chief fire-hosing the trumpletons with his mouth diarrhea again! Yea!

Yes, the very real enthusiasm for Trump is abundantly clear. I base my opinion on the number of Trump supporters who used to defend the president around here but now post irregularly or not at all.

There’s nothing that demonstrates enthusiasm like hiding under a rock.